[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else sip while reading? I can't imagine reading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2652.jpg (1MB, 3024x2617px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2652.jpg
1MB, 3024x2617px
Anyone else sip while reading? I can't imagine reading without one anymore.
>>
>>9811394
Redbull is patrician energy drink.
Monster is plebbish.
>>
>>9811394
Not very often. My favourite sipping drink is orange juice. I really like it.
>>
>>9811408
Redbull doesn't have like any caffeine in it though. Then again, why don't you just drink coffee? It's more potent and actually good for you.
>>
>>9811427
>and actually good for you
Kys my man
>>
File: IMG_2567.jpg (300KB, 1242x1834px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2567.jpg
300KB, 1242x1834px
>>9811408
>tfw prefer the taste of Monster but drink Red Bull to support red pilled companies
>>
>>9811427

How is it good for you?
All I heard is that it's hard on your liver and kidneys and makes you look old by dehydrating your skin
>>
>>9811449
Coffee is like eggs, one year it's good for you the next year it's killing you. All based on junk science. In the end none of it matters.
>>
Sipping anything distracts me from the reading.
>holding book
>intent
>brain wants sip
>have to move hand to cup and then bring to mouth
>sip
>put cup down and resume hand position on book
>the last sentence I read was not at 100 percent comprehension
>>
>>9811455
That's exactly what the Egg Council creeps would have you believe
>>
>>9811522

Idiot.
You wait until you hit a particularly apt sentence and then you pause and sip and mutter "uhmmm hmmmmm" to yourself.
>>
File: magicwaterleakage.jpg (102KB, 800x556px) Image search: [Google]
magicwaterleakage.jpg
102KB, 800x556px
>>9811394
Cant trick me into getting damp paper
>>
>>9811522
>not saving the dangerously tasty first sip until you get to a good passage so that you can shock your brain into peak performance
Do you even sip?
>>
>>9811408
faggot
>>
>>9811427

>why don't you just drink coffee?

this
>>
>>9811394
I sip a nice oversized hazelnut mocha or possibly a glass of cab merlot if later in the day. Energy drinks are for bottom-feeders.
>>
>>9811408
>>9811427
Why drink this garbage at all? Just workout and get natural energy instead of relying on caffeine to make you function.
>>
>>9811449
It's good for you in that its a stimulant with the least amount of vices compared to others. Itll stain your teeth, dehydrate you, and if you drink it heavily and then stop the worse the withdrawls will gets is three days tops with a headache.

If you drink water and take care of your teeth there is little to no downside to drinking coffee, especially just black coffee.
>>
>>9811960
Yea its not overprocessed sugary bullshit. Coffee wins this round and forever, bottom-feeders!
>>
>>9811962
Coffee is hipster garbage.
>>
>>9811437
Nah I'll just enjoy living 15% longer man. Feels good. Also coffee is full of more antioxidants than tea.
>>
>>9811394
These days I just do cocaine while I read
>>
CC Lemon, Fanta Grape, or green tea.
>>
I usually sip black coffee, but I'll sip an energy drink or a beer / liquor if I have one.
>>
>>9812024
>the oldest beverage in the world
>hipster
/lit/ kittens I'm having a time getting my head around this one
>>
Tea, wine and beer are the only patrician-tier literary drinks.

Coffee and energy-drinks are absolute trash.
>>
>>9811941
I wish i could
>>
>>9811427
Put that coffee down. Coffee is for closers only.
>>
>>9811394
>Drinking pleb death trash
>not drinking water
Oh my god
>>
>>9811408
a person who drinks energy drinks like a teenager has no right to call anything pleb. They're all equally terrible.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.