[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are bookshops flooded with feminist literature at the moment?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: The-Power-by-Naomi-Alderman.jpg (1MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
The-Power-by-Naomi-Alderman.jpg
1MB, 1500x1000px
Why are bookshops flooded with feminist literature at the moment? Maybe it's just the UK, but right now I can't walk into a bookshop without a table dedicated to feminist literature displayed prominently right at the door.

Just to be clear, I'm not looking for an anti-feminist red pill women writer bashing thread. More a discussion about why, right now, the genre is so popular.
>>
>>9809472
Handmaids tale was on tv thats why, itll pass in a month or two
>>
The women are waking up; the scum manifesto is regulary shared
Times a-changing, we will be replaced and there is nothing that can be done
>>
File: corbyno.jpg (76KB, 690x678px) Image search: [Google]
corbyno.jpg
76KB, 690x678px
>>9809472

> three teen girls walk into store
> "hello, welcome to second-hand books! how can I hel-"
> "HARRY POTTER"
> "uh"
> "WE WANT ALL YOUR POTTER BOOKS"
> one of the girls drools onto her north face sweater and then another one licks it off for keto nutrition
> "we don't have any left"
> the three girls leave in confusion, as clearly every bookstore should have a never ending supply of commercial paper accessories such as Harry Potter, what else would a bookstore exist for?
> they go to barnes and noble, however they don't have enough blowjob money to buy a $30 new copy of Sorcerer's Stone in Hardcover, since the paperbacks wouldn't look as good on their armoire next to overpriced tea cups in their banal instagram posts
> they go home dejected and practice their clarinet, the instrument of choice of teenage girls given its erotic black length and warm deep African sound

So these second-hand bookstores instead, to gain enough money when the 3 daily harry potter resales run out by 9:05am (the store opens at 9:00am sharp), they have something to sell to the pieces of shit that wander in there with their starbucks frappuccinos that they place on nearby book stacks which they promptly stain. The result:

1. the retard feminist books are the ones stained
2. the shop makes a sale of "My Vagina; or, The Whale" by Amy Schumer and pocket an easy $10 per girl
3. the girls turn into bigger wastes of space after reading the books; this is an indirect way of punishing the girls' parents after turning them into tedious Harry Potter "reading" drones.

Or, it could just be that the shop owners are cunts.
>>
>>9809472
Women are expected to hold more power than they've ever had in the history of civilization, so they need validation and encouragement.
>>
>>9809484
>we will be replaced by women
>>
>>9809527
They could technically do it if they wanted to. Use sperm banks for procreation and abort the male fetuses
>>
>>9809565
The patriarchy is simply too powerful.
>>
>>9809570
Female sexuality holds too much control over men. They can get us to do whatever they want
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.