[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Come on, /lit/, I wanna see your guys' best original works

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1461508433967.png (768KB, 1312x1014px) Image search: [Google]
1461508433967.png
768KB, 1312x1014px
Come on, /lit/, I wanna see your guys' best original works in this thread. Blow me away with your talent.
>>
>>9806446
Fuck I don't know

I have no discernible talent

Is this a passable first sentence? "Joe thought a little war might do them all some good."
>>
IN LOVE

The only word is Love. It is what binds
things more securely than the o and v,
which are bereft without the l and e
to give them structure, if not grand design.
Nothing is permanent, as Love proves this
so, as well the uselessness of Beauty,
without Love to engage it. Can you see
the parallel? Love is just what it is,
as well is Beauty, which mouths the full o,
which sounds like a u (the short vowel sound),
to become part of the structure that grounds
only what matters to those, in the know,
who see what is loosened by loveless minds
unable to ask: Where did Beauty go?
>>
>>9806586
"He slowly wobbles to his chair and drops to his seat. Deafening silence. A minute passes. All of a sudden, a whistle pierces the quiet. The first punch is thrown. What ensues would trouble most. A schoolyard brawl that resembles Gettysburg. Joe is sitting rubbing his temples, paying no mind to mayhem. It's happening again. The flashbacks. This time they're stronger. Vivid. His eyes burst open. He's done what he wanted. He's recreated his nightmares. This time, he can't wake up. He starts to violently tremble. One of the children look over. 'Sir!' The boy yells. Joe is out cold on the floor, blood leaking from his head. He may never wake up again."

Random dude here. Your one line sent me off lol, hope you like it.
>>
>>9806673
to the mayhem*
>>
>>9806663
That is the best deliberately awful post I've read in a while. Good job.
>>
I see cum splashing on the illustrated vagina of a nymphomaniac school nurse, pleasured by the generous and ambiguous sociopath and self-insert of our main character.

Rape, caught under the strength and bone of a man's frame, in too many stories to count, incest, sister eroticism. Tits sucked, cock sucked, sucking and fondling, shitty 2D smiles, trapped wilfully, grunting.

UNGGH UGHHHHH UHH
Aaa UAUGHH
sucking the insides
UGHH AUHHH

My pussy!
My pussy is wet, AUGGHH,
My cock is being sucked,
suck my cock, my big evil cock, jealous and interested whore,
MMHH Auggh my cock feels good, AHH yes suck my cock,
you pleasure me, my cum enters
your mouth, I'm destroying a
you that doesn't exist,
I'm kissing and sucking your tongue,
our bodies are rubbing together,
I'm sucking on your tongue.

AHHHHH UAUAHGH
AH
,MMHMMH
UHHGH AHUGH
My cock is shared by he two of us,
my cock is out handshake,
I will render your defences to nothing,
you are a,
we are too full of cum,
we will suck each other until the end of time,
your ass is mine,
my muscles enter your soft ass,
I pleasure you and;
scream

Hentai pros!
Subscribe below!

First real adult game
Try not to cum
Play free

Horny teacher seduces student,
they cum and suck,
they suck, sucking each other to sleep, they suck.

Subscribe for more,
mom and son.
Newly married wife pays debt by getting her rocks off and sucking everyone in the street,
she is fucked by 5 men and groped.

Yet, I still love my wife

need... lesbian... to suck,
I need to suck,
sucking my closest friends, sucking my twin brother, my soul,
I'm tired and want to suck,
caught fucking my step sister,
staring at my eyes and sucking.
2017; toilet paper.

My tits, my big tits, just suck my tits,
my pussy needs to be sucked,
UHHGHH My pussy is being rubbed.
your cock is gliding against my pussy,
My pussy feels amazing.

I'm fucking your ass making you pleasured, UHHUHGGH
My pussy, and tits oh my fill me up oh my AUGGH,
Your pussy is the home of my cock,
your ass is the home of my cock,
I stare into your face and suck on your tongue,
I bare myself and stare at your face,
we are motionless,
I suck the spit from your mouth as we drift away,
we become exhausted.

[Blank]
[Blank]
[Blank]
>>
The bathroom reaked of shit. The smell clung to the air heavily that he couldn't even fan away the scent. Was it his brother that'd caused such a terrible odour after he'd finished his bean and cheese burritos not too long ago, or was it his mother who'd stepped into the bathroom a few minutes after him? No, not his sweet innocent mother. Besides, girls dont poop. But do women?
>>
>>9806709
epic post sir
>>
>>9806673
Sorry that's me fixing my grammar kek.>>9806675
>>
"Big ass titties!" He hollered as his thumbs plunged down onto both triggers of the detonators. From behind him a thunderous inferno bursted from the jungle canopy reaching out wide into the heavens crescendoing for miles across the land.
>>
>>9806673
Original anon here. Hmm.....not bad.
>>
I've wrote like 5 times in my life, but seeing how people here write it's probably cringe-worthy.
This is the video I put along with the thing I wrote, it's not the best but it's a taste.

[YouTube] Not Found (embed)
I guess, people, much like clouds in birth and death, go through the two in a continuation of growth and demise that converges to who we are. Who am I? What am I? In rare moments where I'm in clarity with what's going through my mind, I think, what I am is the current end result of what has been happening during the entirety of my past. It is the formation of it that fascinates me, it builds us, it destroys us, it lifts us up in the skies and fills our insides with the heavy waters that we carry along our journey of gain and loss, only to bring us lower and lower, up to where we shed the rain that crashes down earth, which in its eventuality rises once again... maybe it's this cycle of rise and fall that makes us what we are, you see, nothing is ever lost, but it is us who lose and win, one atom at a time...What we are is a question, I think, the answer of we'll never know, but somehow, it's the answer of it that we live our every moment with.
>>
>>9808111
>[YouTube] Not Found (embed)
Shit sorry,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh1EtXV_YrE
>>
little clitoris dick sucker cock fucker fuck her in the face fuck her fucker tuck her in to bed, give me head, lick the junk, pop the trunk, suck me off, fuck my cock, stop for lunch, captain crunch, munch and munch, lick my balls, to the walls, fist fuck her until the stool comes out, clean the house, back again, bring a friend, spit roast, get toast, head hot, her heads not on your cock head, bring the bread. And there he was, he who hadn't had, but still hadn't had not, had had a have-not with the half-knot tied with eyes closed. and there he was back in the jungle, air steamy, the steam rose from the leaves on the shrubs and trees, he shrugged and sat on his knees, and his rifle he laid across his lap, now he's back, cut the crap, cut the shit, fuck the bitch.
Seventeen days had passed since the Lord had killed off all the dinosaurs in a great flood of fire. Annhilation of the great race of lizards, the greatest tragedy in the past million years. However, one great beast survived, and him we call crocodile, and the blood of the great beasts engorges his veins still. In truth, his lineage is even more ancient and storied than the rest, and his primitive bone crushing jaws are a testament to his power.
And Jesus said: render unto God what is god's, and render onto ceasar what is ceasar's. But the Romans still strung him up all the same.
if you don't understand this, you are a pseud
>>
>>9806446
"I'm in love with Georgina. I'm going to marry her."

“I don’t think that’s a good idea, sir.”

“And why not?”

“Because there’s something wrong with your fiancée, sir”

“Oh my God, she’s not Welsh, is she?”
>>
you are the
sugar in my coffee
diabetes
>>
>>9806772
I don't know why I got this crippled ex veteran gym teacher who runs a fight club with schoolchildren because he suffers from PTSD vibe. Deplorable man Joe is.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.