[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the other books in this pack good? I've read Art of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: six pack.png (195KB, 993x458px) Image search: [Google]
six pack.png
195KB, 993x458px
Are the other books in this pack good? I've read Art of War and the Prince but I haven't read the Gallic Wars, Life of Charlemagne, On War and Battle Studies
>>
wow that is an amazing deal. id pick 3-4 sets if i could op, the strategy six pack is hard to come by at a better price
>>
>>9806384
>createspace
Throw it in the trash
>>
>>9806512
How come? Bad quality translations or something?
>>
>>9806569
It's some nobody who copy pastes translations you can get for free off Gutenberg and self publishes them in really awful quality books and typographical/formatting errors out the ass, it borders on scam. Always order anything from an actual publisher. And besides why would you want a 6-in-one thing like the bargain dvds being sold in convenience stores?
>>
>>9806636
This
Or it's just a wikipedia article.
Just buy books used op, even if it weren't a scam I'd only pay $30 at most for that collection and only if it had up to date scholarly notes and introductions to each piece.
>>
>>9806384
This is BS get some new shit like the late great Zbig Brezinski's "The Grand Chessboard" and Sammy P. Huntingtons " The Clash of Civs" for some contemporary and relevant geostrategy. This back-in-the-day archers-and-assholes material was played out before the internet was even a thing. You could always buy this compendium for grandpa though, i'm sure he'd get a kick out of it - before he kicks the bucket lol.
>>
>>9806390
You would probably be more convincing if you didn't shill so hard bro
>>
>>9806384
>>9807227
Speak it sister! At least Lord of the Rings has epic battle strategies AND elf sex, I'm gonna buy that instead! Shilling for Tolkiens estate, life doesn't get much better!
>>
>>9806384
No I've read them all they were rubbish. I usually prefer non-fiction though.
>>
>>9807227
>>9807248
holy shit kill yourselves you retarded sons of nobodies
>>
>>9807367
Your pseud dilletante brain can't comprehend grand Anglo-American geostrategy to control the world island, I get it. Sorry that you arent interested in subject matter that is actually relevant to the modern world.
>>
>>9807426
>Sorry that you arent interested in subject matter that is actually relevant to the modern world.
You mean just like how you aren't interested in scientific journals of biochemistry or laser physics right?
imo books on 'geostrategy' are just as relevant to the modern lay-reader as ancient manuals on warfare, that is, not relevant at all.
Unless you're writing academic articles on geostrategy or work for a government for your expertise, you aren't going to practice what you learn, it remains a mere curiosity for you.
>>
>>9807246
He's clearly joking
>>
>>9807458
I work at the Brookings Institute bro, I live and breath Anglo-American geopolitics and strategy.
>laser physics if this can be used to shoot down Russian ICBMs i'm interested.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.