[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lit/ in a nutshell https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv7 LwFPp3SY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 3

File: 223454564.png (244KB, 421x434px) Image search: [Google]
223454564.png
244KB, 421x434px
/lit/ in a nutshell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv7LwFPp3SY
>>
>>9805576
>Stephen King

Ahahahahahaha of course
>>
>>9805576
Life is struggling.
>>
>>9805576
>not knowing the woman was an actor
wew
>>
it's viral marketing...
>>
lol silly vid. i like le sweet black cashier.
>>
>>9805576
No, this isn't "/lit/ in a nutshell".
You just wanted to make a shit thread so you could get some shit replies to make you feel like people care about your shit life.
>>
>>9805591
This.

>>9805576
>>9805589
Spotted the newfags.

sage
>>
>>9805576
kek nice. i recommended sutter cane to a lovecraft fan once.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-07-09-26-23.png (961KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-07-09-26-23.png
961KB, 1080x1920px
>>9805608
That's what alerted me to the fact that it was likely fake. Soft-spoken ex-slave who likes to read history working in a book store. Get the fuck out of here lol.
>>
>>9805700
Get the fuck out of here and hang yourself
>>
>>9805591
Just because she's an actor doesn't mean she's acting in this particular video.
>>
>>9805576
This is a fucking brilliant marketing.
>>
>>9806026
The author she's talking about is the fictional author from King's Misery. She plays the lead in dramatised version. So....
>>
>>9805999
I bet you're the kind of guy who sees black doctors on TV and laughs along thinking what you're seeing is an accurate portrayal of reality. I pass the rope to you.
>>
>>9806039
Could be a coincidence that she plays in the dramatized novel that she's confusing the character and the author's names. Did she tell you she was acting in this scene? No, even if she did she might be lying. There's no way to know for certain in this instance whether she's truly acting.
>>
>>9806058
My doctor is Nigerian faggot
>>
>>9806539
Lol, good luck with that, good chance you're going to need it.
>>
>>9805576
holy shit she fucking NAILED it

this is exactly what i imagined the broad from Misery looked like
>>
>>9806067
Do you believe whats going on in hard scifi novels has happened or will happen in the future if there is no disclaimer before the story starts?
>>
>>9806562
Some nobody racist faggot insulting someone who is actually contributing to the world and makes more money then they ever will, HA fucking pathetic. You literally shitpost about people you don't even know on an image board with an air of superiority, on top of that the person you insult is a Stanford doctor....the delusions you faggots have is unimaginable
then you completely ignore your previous claim and once again find something to attack to maintain the facade

use a nice strong rope anon
>>
>>9805700
You know, the image made me laugh. You're comment, with "get the fuck outta here" made it all the more better. Ignore these white knights arguing about a 10/10 post.
>>
>>9805576
>DOES ANYONE KNOW PAUL SHELDON???
That terrible acting is Twin Peaks tier except unironic.
>>
>>9806592
>He thinks people not wanting polfags invading every thread is 'white knighting' a nonexistent person on an anonymous image board

It wasn't even a clever joke, if you're entertained by this low effort shitposting you should neck yourself alongside him
>>
>>9805591
>>9805633
>>9806039
>>9806067

The readers interpretation is more important than the authors intent
>>
>>9806592

>more better

I don't think you're on the right board anon.
>>
>>9805576
Fuck you got me.
>>
>>9806067
>women are so crazy they forget what's real and what's not
It's a fucking publicity stunt. What is your problem?
>>
>>9805576
she's imitating the fucking character from misery
>>
>>9806588
Your virtue signaling toward Africans is a result of your weak character. Even if your super outlier Nigerian doctor was the most noble savage genius on the planet, he'd still be a selfish coward for using his outlier abilities to abandon his own people so he could live in a white society around cucks like you who think you will obtain non-racist goodthink points by telling people you have a Nigerian doctor. Do you know how pathetic that is?
>>
>>9806721
He said "all the more better," you dishonest tool.
>>
>>9806026

The guy that's filming it is Opie from the O&A show. Hes done a few videos just like this with that same actor screaming dumb in stores.
>>
>>9806588
>trusting some sub 90 IQ demihuman with your health
You'll probably suffer this poor choice in time but at least you weren't racist.
>>
>>9805595
this

proof:
https://youtu.be/hQGkRhyFW5A

Damned media on Internet, Most of it is just advertising
>>
>>9805576
Dat neck
>>
File: black privilege.jpg (60KB, 885x228px) Image search: [Google]
black privilege.jpg
60KB, 885x228px
>>9806588
Your doctor probably got into Stanford based on his skin color. He is underqualified comapred to his peers who got in through effort and ability.
>>
>>9807389
Competence is racist, honky. Deal with it.
>>
>>9807389
>Blacks rarely apply to high-end colleges, if they do, it's because their entire state believes in them and sends them on their way
meanwhile...
>Every middle-class white parent wants his spoiled average kid to become a doctah and study at the highest levels possible

It just seems to me that the blacks who do get a hang of their lives are very few thus creating this separation between lower-class and higher-class blacks. Meanwhile white people aim high most of the time which results in less acceptance rates. Give it a thought.
>>
>>9807929
>Give it a thought.
But what for?
The black ones are less qualified than their peers. Why admit based on their skin color? Is it the white man's fault that his culture is more elitist? Why let a person become a doctor just because he is lower class? Is it the lower class that makes a person a better doctor? Is it the skin color that amkes a better doctor? Should black women with hearing impairment get honorable PhDs?

When it comes to my healthcare I'd prefer to have the best doctor and not some pity-point selected underdog who somehow slipped through.
>>
>>9807929
Except blacks get in with lower gpas and sat scores
https://www.jbhe.com/2012/11/new-data-shows-a-wide-racial-disparity-in-the-gpas-of-college-graduates/
https://magoosh.com/hs/sat/2016/2015-sat-scores-by-demographics-gender-ethnicity-income-and-more/
>>
>>9807389

Stats like these need a source.
>>
>>9807971
>>9807968
>>
>>9807321
Look at this faggot spouting his little buzzwords to try and gain any semblance of an argument HA, 'virtue signaling' when you claim there isn't any black doctors and I say mine is Nigerian, but go ahead and keep shitposting in any way to diverge from the fact that you were wrong, and you are nothing compared to this black person. Look at you completely changing the reason for bringing up the doctor in the first place by saying I'm talking about it for some quasi 'I'm not racist' way that you polfags think occupy every corner of the internet that isn't your shithole of a board when it was brought up to disprove a claim that you promptly then ignored.

A nice strong rope anon, we don't want it to break and give you time to rethink things.
>>
>>9807343
Yes because interacting with any black person and using the same black doctor since birth is an attempt at 'not being racist'. Why does it seem like you retards just project your own insecurities on everyone else? And still he thinks he can insult a Stanford doctor as a shitposting nobody on an image board, you and the other anon should help each other out in your hanging
>>
>>9808748
Not an argument; also makes unfounded assumptions.

Hope your Nigerian doctor will have to operate you someday.
>>
This is how I imagine most Americans to be.
>>
>>9808795
I made zero assumptions, in fact every single one of your posts is just assumptions followed by ignoring the previous assumption
K I L L Y O U R S E L F FAGGOT
>>
>>9808795
>post an argument for my non argument
>Stop assuming while I assume
>>
>>9808848
Going by how you communicate, you're obviously a sperg and a borderline idiot. When it's factored in that your parents chose a Nigerian doctor for their baby, it appears equally obvious as to why that is.
>>
>He was riding his bike when there was a lightening strike.
>Now he reads real fast. He's good at science and math.
>BLACK DOCTOR
>>
>>9808880
>Going by how you communicate, you're obviously a sperg and a borderline idiot
>STOP MAKING ASSUMPTIONS

>When it's factored in that your parents chose a Nigerian doctor for their baby, it appears equally obvious as to why that is
>STOP MAKING ASSUMPTIONS

Why do you faggots have the memory of a goldfish? The previous posts you make have no resemblance or relevance to the next posts you faggots make, constantly moving from one comment to another as if they exist in a vaccume and someone can't just look at the previous comment this board had the unfortunate burden of hosting. Assuming everyone else is a racist faggot and see just providing a statement of the situation is an insult in of itself.
You are nothing, as much as you try to act like you aren't, you are nothing. You literally go on imageboards and attack millions of people you don't know without any semblance of self awareness. KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>9808924
Gives the 'leftism is a mental disorder' argument some life, doesn't it? When parents choose a Nigerian doctor for their baby to virtue-signal how tolerant and non-racist they are, you can't be surprised when the kid turns out to be a spergy loon like this guy.
>>
Poor girl. Hope she seek help.
>>
>>9808962
>STOP ASSUMING...while I assume your intentions and political stances
>NOT AN ARGUMENT...while I never post an argument myself except race bait shitposting

more goldfish thinking, I wonder, how hard is it to tie a rope around your neck when it's so slippery and moist? And the killing effect of the hanging is nonexistent underwater....need to think of another solution to your problem anon
>>
>>9808989
>STOP ASSUMING
Oh, we're at the point of KNOWING by now, buddy. Listen to yourself, you're clearly unstable. That your parents thought it was wise to choose a Nigerian as your pediatrician does a great deal to explain why that is.
>>
>>9808989
The kids at school probably called you nigger doctor boy or something.
>>
>>9809026

His dad let a black man get in his moms pussy
>>
>>9809012
>Did I tell you that you are crazy for proving wrong my racists comments?
>Also let me state the situation with my own little assumption to twist it into catering to my racists views Haha I'm so clever
>let me just once again completely ignore my hypocritical insults that instead insult myself because that was the previous comment and my memory doesn't last for that long

You'll get out of your bowl sooner or later anon. You think you see the world clearly when it's really a transparent prison
>>
>>9809032
>>9809026
>>9809012
samefag
>>
>>9809066
Nope. You're just unsurprisingly being called out for being a retard with terrible parents by more than one person.
>>
>>9809119
Nope. I'm just not a racists pig who judges people, doctors of all, by the color of their skin.
Nope. I'm just not a nobody on an image board who thinks he holds the superiority on deeming whether a Stanford doctor is fit for practice when they themselves has never and will never approach the status, pay, hard work and contribution to society that a doctor has, yes a BLACK doctor.

How little self awareness do you faggots have, honestly?
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.