[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here enjoy a book with their coffee first thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (6KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 183x275px
Does anyone here enjoy a book with their coffee first thing in the morning?
>>
File: Edward_Emily_Gibbon.jpg (95KB, 450x538px) Image search: [Google]
Edward_Emily_Gibbon.jpg
95KB, 450x538px
tired: waking up without a book

wired: waking up and perusing a chapter of the decline and fall of the roman empire while paying to heed to the fact that one dwells in absolute filth. plebs cannot in2 ultrawoke /lit/ degeneracy
>*patrician gouty arthritis intensifies*

inspired: absently dipping pages of gibbon into your all steamed-milk latte and eating them whilst gazing idly out the window at starbucks, a veritable monument to indifference to all manner of social expectations not directly inspired by the court of versailles, waiting for the clearly nervous assistant manager to ask one to leave, and turning upon him a jaundiced eye, as amused as it is bored
>being evicted from starbucks for being excessively refined: /lit/ achievements when
>>
>>9803837
"Their personal valour remained, but they no longer possessed that public courage which is nourished by the love of independence, the sense of national honour, the presence of danger, and the habit of command."
>>
if I'm feeling too depressed to read the news
>>
>>9803785
during the weekend hell yeah, I dont even leave bed for two hours. Usually some non-fiction or pop-scishit followed by whatever novel or short story collection. I work during the week and dont sleep much so it's a rush when I get up. I'm jelly of all the literati here that can sit down with a mug every morning.
>>
File: Gogo_Chibi_2.jpg (22KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Gogo_Chibi_2.jpg
22KB, 320x320px
>>9803867
ITT: legit keks
>& legit truth also
>& the truth always stings a little, or it would not be otherwise the truth, socrates
>but this is not socrates is it. rather monsieur jacques marie emile
>& sometimes a mild sting, like salt, feels good & brings out the flavor
>tfw feels good man

>tfw changing the subject
>tfw getting a little too snug in meme wonderland?
>tfw dat real world tho. dem memes. dat matrix
>tfw mais très bien monsieur. vous avez raison
>tfw mais j'aime cet endroit donc
>>
>>9803785
I wish I had time in the morning to read and exercise before going to work.

Been taking a nootropic stack in the morning and it's a big improvement over just coffee alone. At the very least take L-theanine with a cup of coffee and put some coconut oil in it.

It sucks wasting that focus and energy on a wageslave job.
>>
>>9803785
I usually write first thing in the morning. Got nearly 2000 words written so far today, plan on writing more as the day progresses. Got drunk last night and enjoyed it.
>>
>>9803785

I woke up, drank some cold coffee leftover in the pot, made some spicy curry ramen, and sat outside and ate the ramen and read some Tolstoy. I got some ramen on my book but it just adds flavor to tolstoy's style
>>
>>9803785
No, i watch animé with my morning coffee.
>>
>>9803959
>It sucks wasting that focus and energy on a wageslave job.
Wake up 2 hours earlier and go to bed earlier. Use your focus and energy in the morning before you go wageslave.
I went through wheelocks Latin and learned ~1500 vocabulary words in a year this way.
Before that I read ~400 pages a week before work.
>>
>>9803785
I have tea with my book first thing in the morning because I'm too lazy to make coffee. Plus there is free coffee at work.
>>
>>9803785
not necessarily together. For many years now I've been reading in the bus going to school or work in the morning and then having a coffee. feels pretty good.
>>
>>9803959
The fuck are nootropics and why is everyone talking about them suddenly? Glorified vitamins or what?
>>
>>9804369
Government mind control technology marketed as brain stimulating vitamins
>>
>>9804387
>Phhft...government. Like the government even exists anymore. Enjoy replenishing your (x) with overload slurm. Oh you think that's a reference do you. Did you ever think the government just prepared you to agree with taking in alien seepage by normalising the practice through a cartoon first? Fuuuck. Seriously.
>>
>>9804369
Vitamins that help your brain basically. usually harmless herbs and what not
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.