[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So… hungry… It had to be there. somewhere. How had our hero

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-07-25 (1).png (123KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-25 (1).png
123KB, 1366x768px
So… hungry… It had to be there. somewhere. How had our hero come to this? His journey was all because of one man (or minecraftian, whichever you prefer). who had accidentally burnt down the entire village supplies. Himself. And so the village had decided that he should be the one the replenish them. But fortunately he knew about an area in a mushroom biome where you were bound to find pigs for meat and all types of mushrooms and wood for bowls and soup (not to mention the mineral rich grounds). But, on his way, tragedy struck. Given natural events, the entire landscape had changed. As our hero had not visited for a while, he had no idea about the changes. And so, as he was approaching his destination, he fell deep down into a crater with no way to climb out. Then, Placing his only torch, his adventure began, an adventure that would take him to the end itself….

By now, you are probably wondering what the name of this "hero" is. Our great hero's name is Joe. Yes, Joe. After lighting up his torch and taking shelter in a nearby cave, Joe noticed a dark shape, silhouetted against a wall. Before knowing what was happening, a black creature with purple eyes pounced on him, and then it was gone. For the rest of the night, he pondered this strange happening.

He knew that it could only one thing: an enderman. But there were two things that scared him; one: endermen didn't pounce. Two: endermen can't move if you stare at them. Wait, WHAT IN THE NAME OF HEROBRINE WAS HAPPENNING TO HIS ARM? It was getting blacker every time he looked. Not only that, but it was spreading. Because he was so scared, Joe didn't notice himself getting taller and his line of sight widening. And then, he blacked out….

"Joooeeee…." "Joooooooeeeeeeeee…." "Where am I?" Joe asked. "You are in the end." A voice said. "Who are you?" Joe asked. So far he could only make out two glowing white orbs. "I am herobrine, lord of the nether." "And you are the ender child, the third lord of minecraftia!" And so, Joe realised that those orbs were eyes. Suddenly, another figure appeared next to hero brine. He knew who this man was; Notch.

"Brother" Notch said "I think it is time for our friend here to return to the real world….

Joe woke with a start

He was back in the crater.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.