[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to be a patrician. I have thrown away my television and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: cropped-5869903627_e8acd44f69_z.jpg (59KB, 600x334px) Image search: [Google]
cropped-5869903627_e8acd44f69_z.jpg
59KB, 600x334px
I want to be a patrician. I have thrown away my television and videogames and nintendo switch in order to live the patrician lifestyle. I have quit my fastfood job to become learned and wise and a patrician.

what books should I read to learn how to live like a patrician?
>>
>>9802635
G R E E K S
R
E
E
K
S
>>
my therapist has advised against it, he called me a gauche cunt. I called him a greedy jew. I intend to travel to california
>>
>>9802635
There's more to being a patrician than you can imagine.

I come from old world aristocracy.

Luckily before the gommies destroyed my entire family my grandmother learned everything there was to learn passed down to her. And she passed that same knowledge down to my mother and myself.

There's so many nuances that go into it beyond just getting rid of stuff and getting rid of stuff is foolish in it's own merits.
>>
>>9802641
But what greeks?
>>
File: 450px-Merchant_republic.jpg (100KB, 450x403px) Image search: [Google]
450px-Merchant_republic.jpg
100KB, 450x403px
>>9802635
Buy a estate in some dank place and write poetry on full moon nights while selling such poetry for millions of ducats
>>
>>9802660
Greeks:
Homer
Aristotle Organon
Plato Socratic Dialogues & Republic
Apollonius of Rhodes
Pindar
Plotinus
Epictetus
Herodotus
Thucydides
Xenophon
Arrian

Romans:
Livy
Horace
Cicero
Catullus
Seneca
Statius
Virgil
Lucan
Marcus Aurelius
Juvenal

This is incomplete of course but it's a start. When you're finished with the memes you may bro-cede to the Patrician rank and study the Bible directly.
>>
>>9802683
Damn how could I forget Caesar. Or Ovid. Or Josephus. All famous Romans. Guess I'm a pseud.
>>
>>9802635
Damn, your switch too?
>>
>>9802635
Better dig your TV and stuff out of the trash now because you'll be missing it in about a day, if not less.
>>
Which games do you play? I usually read in between online matches while shitposting on my mate's discord.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.