[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>anon comes from a wealthy family >is beautiful, has a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

>anon comes from a wealthy family
>is beautiful, has a social life, gets everything she wants
>healthy and brimming with life
>writes only shitty stories that try to be depressing
>this is because they're "true to life"

>you grew up poor as fuck
>nobody loves you, you have no real friends
>tons of health problems
>you can't even look back at your past because it just cripples you
>you try to stay alive by seeking happiness in fiction

>you tell anon you prefer happy endings but neither is truer than the other
>she says "that's easy for you to say, you've had a happy life"

kill me please
>>
Anon you're literally Machado de Assis, congrats.
>>
sauce on pic?
>>
>>9800054
Everybody, yourself included, is too blinded by their own pain to see what's hurting other people
>>
>>9800148
Yourself included?
>>
I hate this "true to life" meme.
>>
>>9800054
Sadness is by default the easiest emotion to express, this is why it is a beginners source of inspiration. Just as nihilism is the beginners form of philosophy. Writing something uplifting is the true challenge. I'm not talking about airhead stuff like "just b urself", think of Dostoevsky and so on.
>>
>>9800148
no, it's not that.
it's forgetting what your own pain felt like.
>>
>>9800203
This is very true. It's very easy to find something to be sad about, but can be most difficult to find something to be happy about.

Realizing this and reading Dostoevsky really helped me turn my life around when I was going through some pretty difficult times.
>>
>>9800054
sexy shoes
>>
>>9800083
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk0SRfl6M_0
>>
>>9800054
you should probably kidnap and rape this friend of yours as a matter of justice to natural law
>>
>>9800054
>gets everything she wants
This isn't a good thing.
>>
>>9801572
pure ideology
>>
File: 1496901466494.png (417KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1496901466494.png
417KB, 5000x5000px
>>9800983
What happened to you anon?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.