[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit, I just found out about Johanna Schopenhauer and now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Holy shit, I just found out about Johanna Schopenhauer and now I'm laughing my ass off. Did little Arthur really just write all that angsty shit because he was jealous of his mother being a more successful writer than him in life?

Either way, I wanna read her shit now. Is it available anywhere in English?
>>
>>9798017
>Is it available anywhere in English?
nope

ha haah ha ha
>>
>>9798026
>First German woman to write without a Pseudonym
>Introduced her son to Goethe
>Son hates you for having so many cool friends and writing successful books.
>Son writes books about how everything good is actually bad and people should just kill themselves.
>Somehow books about not reproducing get published more than books about reproducing.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit salty. Arthur's a fucking hack.
>>
She threw him down a flight of stairs, and how fitting. A miscarriage was sometimes just a flight of stairs away, and her only son, still but a child, that broken yolk of an ego, I wrap these arms around my friend Arthur, as he wander the parks late at night, crying under street light. Tears of grieful truth that is the love of your mother is just another ego, just another. Just imagine that pain. There is much to rejoice, remain steadfast for ours will reap and so a lot of sad shit isn't worth it. But sometimes it is, and when like Arthur, it is as if hell has not decended by a bowl has been lifted and showing everywhere in abundance and vulnerable and monstrous will to live. Condolences
>>
>>9798041
painful but true
>>
>>9798059
I'd tottaly forgive my mother for a little physical abuse if she introduced me to my fucking hero. Arthur is a fucking sadboi failson who will receive no sympathy from me. The will kicks ass, even when things hurt. Even tears are just anther joy to be cherished.
>>
Lololo dae apply pop psychology to famous people to feel better about themselves?
>>
>>9798090
>sadboi failson

lollll
>>
>>9798059
Did you have a stroke? That was painful to read.
>>
>>9798098
>lets just ignore how easy it is to criticize famous people in order to make ourselves feel better about not accomplishing anything ourselves.
>>
If you put it all together, Schoppy does kind of seethe with ressentiment, doesn't he? At his mother, at Goethe, at Hegel. There's a very visible bitterness in a lot of his stuff.
>>
>>9798142
Nietzsche could have told you this. You don't need "pop psychology"
>>
>>9798098
>pop psychology
no its just basic human behaviour you learn in kindegarten
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.