[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which book best encapsulates Western degeneracy and why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 242981.jpg (15KB, 175x266px) Image search: [Google]
242981.jpg
15KB, 175x266px
Which book best encapsulates Western degeneracy and why is it 101 Reykjavik?
>>
>>9796416
Who?
>>
>>9796425
Hallgrimur Helgason
>>
Surely you mean JR, A Confederacy of Dunces, and Infinite Jest
>>
File: Julian -Julianus-giuliano.jpg (31KB, 309x400px) Image search: [Google]
Julian -Julianus-giuliano.jpg
31KB, 309x400px
>>9796416
The bible.

It's been zombie-ville decay ever since that thing crept into Europe.
>>
>>9796416
He has no eyebrows. Can't take him seriously.
>>
>>9796448
Thats not degeneracy
>>
>>9796462
Says the degenerate.
>>
File: 618388808.jpg (30KB, 612x402px) Image search: [Google]
618388808.jpg
30KB, 612x402px
>>9796416
>101 Reykjavik
oh god i hated that book
the film is a little bit better
and that victoria abril is just gorgeous
>>
>>9796469
Thats not true
>>
>>9796475
Care to elaborate. What did you hate about the book?
>>
>>9796438
I browse /lit/. That means I haven't actually read any of those.
>>
>>9796484
the style of writing
the characters
the plot
the cover
>>
>>9796504
They cover all three corners: capitalism, autism, and irony
>>
The Communist Manifesto
>>
Thanks for the reminder OP, I forgot about this book.

Is there an English PDF or kindle version online?
>>
>>9796416
>>9796448
>>9796566

mate, you post on 4chan. you're not the bulwark of western civilization.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (103KB, 720x711px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
103KB, 720x711px
>>9796416
>degeneracy
>>
>>9796800
The crusades were a direct counter action to Islamic invasion you nincompoop.

And burning witches and the inquisition is basically still holding strong in the Islamic world while the Christian world managed to get it's head out of it's ass. Also one douchebag bombing some clinics doesn't even begin to compare to the 1500 + recorded terrorist attacks by people of Muslim origin just last year.

The KKK is just a honeypot of of ATF agents all undercover who don't know that the other guys are undercover.

And Westboro Baptist Church is a family of idiots.

I'm mighty sick and tired of you faggots taking sucker punches at an religion which has been all but culled. You want to be an edgy counter culture revolutionary go fight Islam you faggot.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.