[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I propose we finally write the end of our magnus opus: The Legacy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: carrotsOnEasy.png (115KB, 331x305px) Image search: [Google]
carrotsOnEasy.png
115KB, 331x305px
I propose we finally write the end of our magnus opus:

The Legacy of Totalitarianism in a Tundra III: Easy on the Carrots
>>
>>9796345

Sit on your damn fucking carrots and spin. This is not funny. Never was. Get fuck back to /b/

And start with the greeks
>>
>>9796351
>Sit on your damn fucking carrots and spin. This is not funny. Never was. Get fuck back to /b/

Indeed. Just an unfunny inside joke among faggots with their stupid /b/ tier shit.
>>
>>9796351
the original bugs...easy on the carrots was funny

and using _____ easy on the ______ is funny and expressive

the reddit pic is dumb though
>>
Yes, you guys should definitively do it! Seriously, make it a great tome and work your ass off, even if it means spending months and months writing and editing, away from the board. It'll be so good, I can't wait!
>>
>>9796351
>Reply
it was funny for a bit.
>>
fags... easy on the reddit
>>
>>9796345
Why do I even come to this board?
>>
look at these shitty amazon ebook faggots trying to cash in one a week ass meme that barely lasted two days, what did you make off all these stupid tundra books? 100 bucks? even the shittiest h1b programmer makes that before lunch, kys
>>
>>9797811
anon.. easy on the butthurt
>>
>>9796983
Fuck this got me.
>>
>>9796743
This is the finest post in this thread
>>
I propose we keep that trainwreck dead and buried.
>>
>>9796345
>>9796743
Someone make a Google doc (that things cant be deleted in, andor auto saves)

If people don't want to make Tundra III, just make it: New /lit/ Novel/text
>>
>>9796351
anon... easy on the salt
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.