[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yo throw me some random short story/film ideas. I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1500758454535.jpg (168KB, 1033x679px) Image search: [Google]
1500758454535.jpg
168KB, 1033x679px
yo throw me some random short story/film ideas. I don't give a fuck. even a small outline. Or a premise that is simple.

I need some easy ideas. don't even proof read yo shit just type in here.
>>
Old guy creates an android that looks like him at a young age, fucks him.
>>
>>9792821
LOLOLOL. are you a pleasure model?
>>
>>9792610
A circus clown goes on a rampage to destroy Pepsi because a Pepsi truck killed his wife.
>>
>>9792902
lolol

I just thought of one.
"The Rival"
a cop gets his big break after hunting down a child murdered. He stakes him out. as he is on pursuit to save the child his plan is foiled by his ingrown toe nail. His rival finds him on the grown in pain. kicks away his gun and shoots off his toe.
>>
Two guys are fighting in an alley, one is a white dude with a baseball bat and the other is an asian teen with a knife. The story ends with the fight ending after they both get arrested by the police
>>
Woman wants to be molested in public. After no one taking the bait, she ups the ante more and more. But just how far will she go?
>>
>>9792610
Rubbing penises together
>>
>>9792610
Reincarnation is real and criminals will commit suicide to escape debts/prison time and you're the bounty hunter who has to find them
>>
>>9792610
A man grows up obsessed with buildings and cityscapes begins to climb on the rooftops of his overgrown city after moving out on his own. Up there he wanders the roofs observing the glimpses of life through the windows below, shaded by darkness he is unnoticeable to anyone. Soon he finds other rooftop watchers like him, they are rare and generally as quiet as he his, but each follow an silent rule: Never spend more than a night watching one window and never interfere from the shade. He tries to follow this code until he begins actively seek out a women living in a small apartment with her boyfriend, who notices the protagonists but chooses to let him be....
>>
File: YAPG.png (43KB, 107x176px) Image search: [Google]
YAPG.png
43KB, 107x176px
>>9793213
"Listen here you plankton, I know you used to be a loan shark! Cough it up!"
>>
>>9792610
I had an idea for a manga:

Suicide Angels (Jisatsu Tenshi)

In heaven, there are schools for angels. One of the divisions of these schools is a kind of suicide intervention squad. Their number is rather few, because most find the job rather depressing. An enthusiastic young beginner enters into this group. Their training consists mainly in a kind of education in the value of life, remaining alive and giving it your best, faith in god, etc. She is not the best student, tends to fall asleep during lectures, etc.

Eventually she has to go out "into the field" and test her abilities. Her first assignment is a Japanese business man who feels an intense malaise, a disconnection with his work, his family, and his own passionate youth. He no longer knows for what reason he remains alive.

She is passionate about her first assignment. She appears before him in his bedroom and states her reason: "I am your guardian angel, I've been sent here to help you see the value of living!"

The man is rather stunned at first, but then feels like he is just going insane and that she is a delusion his own mind has conjured up. She tries to persuade him otherwise, and also tries to use her studies to show him the worth and value of life.

In a series of darkly hilarious blunders, she accompanies him during his daily life (only he can see her) and tries to convince him of the value of his work at the office, of his position as father of the household and of his life in general. She fails miserably, and only serves to strengthen his initial desire to commit suicide. A few days later, he jumps in front of a train.

Having failed her first assingment in quite a terrible fashion, our Suicide Angel is rather shaken.

In subsequent assignments, she also fails. Over and over again. Until finally, she herself desires to die, and an angel-to-angel intervention becomes necessary.

The angel sent to her is also rather inadequate at giving her a proper will and incentive to live.

She kills herself. And the Suicide Angel sent to make her change her mind also ends up the same way, until the entire office of Suicide Prevention Angels gives way to the noose.

It's a dark comedy.
>>
>>9793206
what about rubbing penises together?
>>
>>9793206
>>9794437

back and forth . forever
>>
>>9795535
))<>((
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.