[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>rainy day in London >have 3 day weekend but ran out of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1443289593622s.jpg (7KB, 222x250px) Image search: [Google]
1443289593622s.jpg
7KB, 222x250px
>rainy day in London
>have 3 day weekend but ran out of things to do already after cleaning my room, going to the gym, and drinking coffee at my favourite station
>will feel like a loser if I sit inside reading
>too lazy and fragile egoed to attempt something productive like learning programming or (more) maths- when is it a good time to climb mount Everest?
>will see Dunkirk but don't want to waste the day time

I plan to drink coffee at my second favourite train station. But damn, laziness and being smart enough to hate myself is a deadly combination.

I have spent the last 2 years in the grey guilty zone where you plan to be super hard working in the indeterminate near future but you feel too guilty to go full hedonist. And I keep going outside on my own, hoping something will spontaneously happen that makes me think, "Yes, my 20s weren't wasted!"
>>
Why would you drink coffee at train stations, or even have favourite train stations?
I'm disappointed the thunder and lightning only came once. Weather like that is beautiful and awe inspiring. Could you do me a favour? Grab a copper pole and climb up the shard, hold it as high above it as you can, maybe it'll strike again.
>>
These aren't real problems, grow up
>>
>>9790388
I can relate. Minus the train station thing wtf.
>>
>>9790579
/t
>>
>>9790388
Let me guess, you're 23-24 years old?
>>
I think the problem is that you're gay but don't know it yet.
>>
>>9790707

Turned 26 this year.

Seeing groups of young people talking makes me feel like I'll never have friends ever again. It is unimaginable to see a girl liking me when she has 500 Chads on tinder or groups of people liking me when I don't have the experience of 9001 previous nights out wacky stories. I can never even pretend to be a normie
>>
>>9790388
Have you tried reading a book?
>>
File: 1428924395659.png (317KB, 393x500px) Image search: [Google]
1428924395659.png
317KB, 393x500px
Distinguish your desire
>>
>>9790777
>this fucking guy again
>every single day
Whining fixes nothing, especially not on a fucking taiwanese stamp collecting forum. You honestly talk like a 15 year old convinced that his problems are the most unbelievably huge and insurmountable ones humanity has ever faced.
Every statement you've made is wrong but I honestly don't think anybody far enough gone to begin unironically using chad and stacy terminology every day like this would understand any attempt to help you. Just stop shitposting with these sob stories on /lit/, the thread should be deleted and you should be banned.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.