/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hypothetically speaking, i want to obtain books that my government

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1500666025168.jpg (34KB, 474x404px) Image search: [Google]
1500666025168.jpg
34KB, 474x404px
Hypothetically speaking, i want to obtain books that my government may or may not want me to have. How do i go about this withut beong blacklisted?
>>
All of this is hypothetical of course.
>>
find pdfs?
>>
>>9789114
Not sure if just paranoid or have legitimate worries.

Pretty sure party van is watching this post
>>
depends on what format youd like to have them: hard copy, pdf or what.

also depends on where you live, the internet controls (for the latter), and the customs controls for the former.

also depends on the law. there may be laws against importing said material by post, but not against possession or reading. these are complex matters.

don't think it's just communist China, there were cases in the UK in the 1970s and 80s. and a couple of high profile cases in the US too in recent decades. (those book on how to be a hitman and the one on tax evasion/financial fraud)

itt: oldfag
>>
>>9789086
Write those books yourself and don't tell anyone.
>>
>>9789155
Yeah lets just say one of the countries to be worried about i currently reside in.

>>9789158
I have no skills so i am trying to learn with books.
>>
>>9789169
>skills
what kind of skills are we talking about here, anon? Liam Neeson shit?

also, what country do you live in and what kind of books are we talking about?
>>
>>9789178
'Murica
Doesnt matter what. Just anything library and book stores wont sell
>>
>>9789202
does matter, since there are a number of modalities to this. and the US is pretty open about the shit you can and can't get, and there's only a tiny amount of banned books as far as I know (not american but have an interest in the subject).

Shit like ordering the anarchists cookbook on amazon will get you on a watchlist presumably, but getting the Paladin Press stuff secondhand off abebooks probably won't.

Just sounds like you're being unduly paranoid. Practically all the "troublesome" books are now available online anyways, especially if they relate to computers.
>>
>>9789211
The gubmentz iz trakin"
Srsly i am on a watch list. Library and amazon come uo wierd when i try to order. Anyway, who has rated banned shit? Want to reaf something a little different
>>
>>9789613
You need to take your medicine. There ought to be no difference on Amazon etc. Also what about other book seller websites? Don't be daft.
>>
>>9789086
Fuck off Isis
>>
For those interested in obtaining some "politically-challenging" material, and I'm chiefly referring to a small number of small presses here, especially far right-leaning, be aware that prices online are often very high compared to direct through the publisher themselves. This is due to bad distribution (and perhaps also the bad personality of the publishers), so be wary when ordering direct if they have a bad rep online as you'll end up on their mailing list or something, and then possibly on a watchlist. Do your due diligence, but do support legit small presses directly, just not those run by cucks and assholes.
>>
Tor, disable scripts, hidden wiki
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.