[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My projects greatest obstacle is myself. I haven't even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

My projects greatest obstacle is myself.

I haven't even set the bar high, I'm just lazy and stupid, and I can't stay focused. I'm like a damn child.

The piece that I want to make will never come to fruition because I act like it will somehow do it on it's own.

Instead, I'm shitposting and fapping on this imageboard instead of working on the thing I know that I should be working on deep down inside.

I used to write do sketches. I used to ejnoy films. I used to like playing the occassional video game. I don't even feel depressed or bored, I just feel like I have no motivation.
>>
>>9786368
Relatable I can't do anything even though I have the time and the energy to do so it's like something is holding me back from taking action but I can't put my finger on it
>>
>>9786368

Do you take care of yourself? Exercise, sleep, eat properly, etc? Get laid?
>>
>>9786610
You know what, I was going to sit here and lie to you. But I really don't take care of myself the way I should. I exercise and pay attention to my diet for the most part, but I feel like I'm backsliding, here recently.

My wife actually said something to me the other day and I acted like a defensive manchild. She just said that she noticed I'm a little more on-edge than normal. And she's right.

I don't "Feel" depressed or sad or anything, but at the same time something has to be get me in this mindset.

I need to step away from the computer, go outside, and maybe actually READ for once. I haven't read for my own enjoyment in about a year. Everything I've read recently has been heavy-handed, argumentative, psuedo-intellecual garbage.
>>
I'm sorry to hear that OP . I think that I too know that feel and I simply hate settling for average things. what causes someone to simply stop being ambitious instead of striving for an ideal or a goal?
>>
File: hyde wars face.png (360KB, 533x435px) Image search: [Google]
hyde wars face.png
360KB, 533x435px
>>9786610
>Get laid?

Just get laid, brah
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.