[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>“Class is fundamentally a legal fiction,” says Marx.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 2deep4uu.jpg (38KB, 360x268px) Image search: [Google]
2deep4uu.jpg
38KB, 360x268px
>“Class is fundamentally a legal fiction,” says Marx. The primary theme ofHumphrey’s[1] critique of Foucaultist powerrelations is aneocultural reality.
>Therefore, Prinn[2] states that the works of Smith are reminiscent of Mapplethorpe. The premise of subcultural theory holds that the Constitution is part of the economy of consciousness.
>However, Sontag promotes the use of Sontagist camp to challenge the status quo. If the precultural paradigm of consensus holds, we have to choose between textual predeconstructive theory and cultural rationalism.
>Therefore, the subject is contextualised into a Foucaultist power relations that includes culture as a paradox. Submaterialist textual theory states that sexual identity has significance, given that the premise of Sontagist camp is invalid.
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>9785928
I was going to make a stupid shitpost about that kid looking like the kind from the grudge and looking like he's drowning... but is he... actually drowning?
>>
>>9785928

Foucaultist power relations overcomes the idea that power is oppression because even in their most radical form, Foucault views oppressive measures not just as repression and censorship but also as a form of production generating new behaviors, Foucault being less concerned with the oppressive aspect of power but more with the resistance of those the power is extered upon.

As in Foucaultist power relations, power isn't owned but acts and manifests itself more as a strategy rather than a possession, as something which circulates and functions in the form of a chain.

Submaterialists viewed natural phenomena and different bodies caused by the movements and combinations of material atoms, soul also being a perishable matter which doesn't distinguish from body than from the particularities of its atoms.

The primary theme of Humphrey's critique of Foucaultist powerrelations imply novelty within a cultural reality.

The subcultural theory holds that the Constitution is part of the necessity to regulate transitory, materialistic change.

Challenging the status quo holds the premise that the status quo can be challenged to change.

The precultural archetype of consensus implies a correlation of cultural rationalism with textual predeconstruction.

Man is a political animal, says Aristotle. To understand the root cause of the problem, one must return to the source.

Man never steps twice into the same river. Fresh waters are ever flowing into you, says Heraclitus.

The subject held in reference of representation in Foucaultist power relations including culture as a paradox uses an active form of difference, instead of a reference of representation and passive character relative to a contingent judgement of subject.
>>
>>9786159
One of the best replies to a comment i've read on /lit/ so far. GJ brother. Which university are you from?
>>
>>9786169
He's a high school drop out
>>
>>9786159
I gotta plant a flag here and ask you to define your terms.
>>
>>9786159
french aids nigga's philosophy reads like one long description of his degenerate bdsm sexual fetishes
>>
>Foucaultist
>Foucaultian
>Foucauldian
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.