[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is gonna sound weird but how would one buy a copy of Dianetics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1336456459766.jpg (4KB, 215x251px) Image search: [Google]
1336456459766.jpg
4KB, 215x251px
This is gonna sound weird but how would one buy a copy of Dianetics online while being sure none of their information ends up with the Church of Scientology?
>>
if u want to join a big money cult, mormonism seems like a better bet
>>
>>9770955
They can't possibly keep tabs on everyone who looks into scientology since Project Chanology turned it into a meme. Besides many organizations already have a complete profile on you.
>>
u gotta give scientologists credit for carving out a little niche in hollywood tho, that must have took some serious grit
>>
you end up reading yourself into their channels or something and thats how dianetics works. Im not sure that you can call it a cult because that's how regular language works and that's why it's regular. When you advocate for normal language you get a tryst of fund, meaning you bank on a dwelling, and that makes it entirely despondent of meaning. The only way you can really manage something like avoiding abduction is to not bother with the sense that the world they inhabit dianetically coincides with your own. It can't be habitable. It makes too much sense. It would go against their will.
>>
File: 1414956360119.jpg (10KB, 245x251px) Image search: [Google]
1414956360119.jpg
10KB, 245x251px
>>9771036
wat
>>
>>9771152
i think thats how scientogists talk, they use a shitlord of weird jargon and narrowly redifined words to confuse and impress gullible plens, sort of like what marxists do but wackier
>>
>>9770982
>Implying it's hard to sell New Age religious shit to liberals
>>
>>9770955
just buy a couple dozen copies of battlefield earth with it and they'll leave you be.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.