[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else so intelligent that it just seems unfair to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

anyone else so intelligent that it just seems unfair to the rest of the world?
>>
If you haven't done anything of note, it does not matter, and in fact it could be argued that social skills are of more value to humanity and maybe even you
>>
[/spoiler]Testing

Testing
>>
File: 2015_45_st_augustine.jpg (902KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
2015_45_st_augustine.jpg
902KB, 1280x800px
Yes. Yes I am. I was given a gift but it turned into a curse. Life is a pain when you have such an extraordinary developed mind. Why is that so you might ask? Well I am unable to connect to those less blessed with intelligence. To me they are zombies; they lack awareness and aren't capable of high reason and rationality. They chase after hedonistic pursuits, indulge in all kinds of degenerate acts and so on. While moi is studying the great classics, the arts and the sciences, they are posting selfies and consuming, always consuming. They are materialistic pigs. But yet that is unfair because pigs are intelligent while these creatures are not. I weep at times because the interaction with these worthless peasants has created a darkness and bitterness in me. In fact, I became lazy and nihilistic at some point, and my grades went down.

I could have been unfair to the world, but what you see is that the world is unfair to someone with limitless potential but decides to treat them with little respect. The horror.
>>
>>9768932
Funny satire.
>>
>>9768868
>If you haven't done anything of note, it does not matter
What do you mean by that? Do you mean to convey apathy or are you saying intelligence does not matter?

Sorry for my probably low intelligence, but from what I understand a high IQ person would be better at living an utterly average life too, which could still cause those feelings, seeing how much irrational suffering people around him go through.

In terms of health (teach himself statistics and how to research studies intelligently, better at reading in general, understand himself better, better at avoiding life threatening situations), mental health (rationalize a life philosophy that will cause the least suffering and minimize existing suffering, plus all the above),plus high IQ correlates with higher paycheck and height too.

Does all of that not matter?
>>
>>9768932
i understand and weep with you, my fellow high IQ friend
>>
>>9768860
When intelligent people get exposed as brainlets, how do they react? Do they enter deep depression?
>>
>>9768932
> the interaction with these worthless peasants has created a darkness and bitterness in me.
>I became lazy and nihilistic at some point, and my grades went down.
>blaming others for my own failure

You're a genius, anon.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.