[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to write more but I have nohting to say. Should I write

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: RetroArch-0903-090644.png (346KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
RetroArch-0903-090644.png
346KB, 1440x1080px
I want to write more but I have nohting to say.
Should I write genre fiction to get better at how writing works until my mind is sophiscated enough to produce something beyond superficial content?
>>
take DPT (legal) and write about hyperspace
>>
Just write in the first person. It's babby's first novel. You literally can't fuck it up, because you use your own voice. If you can't think of anything to write, make it semi biographical.
>>
>>9764761
take the redpill
>>
>>9764761
I want to love more but I have nohting to love.
Should I love dogs to get better at how love works until my mind is sophiscated enough to produce something beyond superficial affection?
>>
>>9764808
>dogs
>superficial affection
How can you not like your pet?
>>
>>9764761

>i have nothing to say

Then why the hell do you want to write?
>>
>>9764761
Why would you want to write when you have nothing to say, you strange man?
>>
>>9764761
>I have nothing to say
>I want to write
This is your brain on individualism.
>>
>>9764891
The fuck does that have to do with individualism. Elaborate.
>>
>>9764883
>>9764823
Because writing is the only medium of art I can imagine for myself.
Also I hate consuming without creating and if I write myself I will be able to appreciate literature in a new way.
>>
>>9764990
You really are a strange little man aren't you?
>>
>>9765019
I'm 194
How so?
>>
>>9764898

You're so fixated on your personal identity of "I'm a writer" that you can't acknowledge the obvious truth that you shouldn't be writing. Your parents failed you.
>>
>>9764898
What non-personal gain could be had from people without anything to say writing?
>I can imagine
Evidently not.
>>
>>9765101
>non-personal gain is bad
When will this meme end?
>>
>>9765112
Individualism is the real meme.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.