[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>post modern this >post modern that anytime you complain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: chugh.jpg (80KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
chugh.jpg
80KB, 1400x700px
>post modern this
>post modern that

anytime you complain about post modernity you reveal your own brainlet pop culture addled mind. post-structuralism is the current paradigm you pseuds
>b-but muh christian youtubers
yeah, out of touch old dudes who had to resort to youtube because nobody else gives a shit
>>
Tell me, my white brother: from whence came your hatred of the children of the sun; from whence came the false, Jewish prophet who gave you the foul lens through which your own essence looks as coal? I beg of you: repent before I strike you down in the name of Evropa!
>>
Post-structuralism is a facet of post-modernism as a broader literary and aesthetic movement (not a philosophy). Yes, Jordan Petersen doesn't seem to understand or care about the difference, but that doesn't change the hierarchy.
Now, post-structuralism has begun to invade a lot of Marxist philosophical offshoots, and has since at least the time of the Frankfurt School. I'd wager this is because post-structuralism pairs well with the existing ideological tool of decontextualization in modern Marxist teaching.
>>
>>9764039
Post-structuralism is all about context.
>>
File: around_campus_5_0006.jpg (75KB, 585x946px) Image search: [Google]
around_campus_5_0006.jpg
75KB, 585x946px
>>9764055
>>
>>9764071

around campus never... lampus?
>>
>>9764071
>Echoing the recent concerns of many composition theorists, Derrida reminds us that writing is always contingent upon context -- the "situation, the audience, your own purpose" --
not on pre-established, formulaic models. So we should "analyze these models" and determine "where their authority comes from" and "what interests they serve."
>>
>>9764030

Bartleby scratched his greasy locks beneath an old and twisted trillby, drummed his fingers on a splintered desk amidst old mountain dew cans and a dog-eared paperback copy of "The God Delusion".
How to finally lead his white brethren into the light, back to the worship of the old gods? Truly, the European had reached his prime whilst running about untamed forest, residing in leather tents, and hanging the limbs and heads of his enemies (or anyone close to hand) in the sacred tree before receiving the druids bloodstained absolution.
But how could hefty Bartleby get through to them?
And then, of a sudden, as though a pagan muse risen from the brutish, nasty, and short utopia for which he pined had settled over his shoulder, he began to type with gelid ferocity:
"Tell me, my white brother..."
>>
>Gets BTFO in a different thread
>makes a lazy bait thread using meme words like brainlet instead
Look at your game girl
>>
>>9764131
Don't forget the part where we can't, and even if we could there's no method.
>>
>post-structuralism is the current paradigm you pseuds
Post-structuralism came about in the 70's, are you still trying to get over your own support of Stalinism and obstinate disbelief in Soviet atrocities? If not, you have no reason to bother with post-structuralism, which is nothing but an attempt by the French Left of the post-1968 era when it could no longer take the Communist hard line and the moral high ground at the same time. It offers no significant insights that can't be found elsewhere offered by people who aren't burdened with a conscience that spent 30 years telling its owners that Stalinism was good.
>The only alternative to postustructuralism is Christian Internet culture
I've already spent too long replying to this b8.
>>
Disregard all posts whose arguments rest on anything resembling the following:
>x is just y
>x is nothing but y

/lit/ is, was, and always will be a place of intellectual integrity. Thanks.
>>
This weekend has been a complete shitshow for /lit/.
What the fuck happened?
>>
>>9765119
One or two Canadians keep getting BTFO in threads about postmodernism so they keep making new ones
>>
>>9765090
t. nigger
>>
>>9765135
Hey man that's not cool
>>
File: radon.jpg (265KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
radon.jpg
265KB, 960x640px
>>9764004
>pepsi
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.