[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that Judge Holden is supposed to be the personifcation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: the judge.jpg (109KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
the judge.jpg
109KB, 500x667px
Friendly reminder that Judge Holden is supposed to be the personifcation of war. War = God, "I am god," after all.
>>
Just because you're on 4chan doesn't mean everything you post has to be written in the style of posts from 2013 that you saw screenshotted on 9gag.
>>
>>9762685
I've read the book and let me say i'm fucking surprised no one killed this bastard. Me, and i always place myself in the literary worlds of which i often explore, i would sneak into the judge's tent at night pull out my pistol and blow his fucking head off before he could hurt one more innocent person. It annoyed me that no one in the novel had the sense or bravery to do what seems natural to me and to any other good person.
>>
>>9762734
bait or retarded? u decide
>>
>>9762748
It's unrealistic that the judge was not even killed. I'm not even that brave, but sure as shit the judge would be fucking dead if he ever crossed my path.
>>
>>9762685
Imho this book is the reminder of the truth among men. War and violence are the truth we shouldnt forget, regardless of how developed civilization is. the man standing over his opponents corpse is chosen by fate in that moment. War is the ultimate game, the decider. I think at one point the judge says how religion is in place to give the weak an even playing field.

The judge is such a great character.
>>
>>9762685
so did he fuck the kid or not
>>
>>9764214
Fucked and killed yes
>>
>>9764214
But what is 'fucking', anon? Aren't we all 'fucking' nature in our quest for knowledge? To 'fuck' is ephemeral, transitive. Is 'fucking' a state? Is one put in the mode of 'fucking'? Or is it an object, graspable like a tit?

*tips fedora*
>>
>>9762755
>I think at one point the judge says how religion is in place to give the weak an even playing field.
I don't get it.
>>
>>9764258
was it consensual and loving?
>>9765023 I define it as hand holding in the missionary position
>>
>>9765143
Read nietzsche and you'll get it
>>
>>9762685
daily reminder judge holden is based on an actual historical figure that mccarthy lifted to represent his struggle with orginality. fucking pseud fags projecting their average intellects onto something with far more depth then perceptible to these dunces.
>>
>>9762685
He is always dancing.
>>
File: Had it.jpg (42KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
Had it.jpg
42KB, 800x587px
>>9762754

(You)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.