[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Although appearing left wing my training is really Fascistic—not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Philip K. Dick worship him.jpg (328KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
Philip K. Dick worship him.jpg
328KB, 900x720px
>Although appearing left wing my training is really Fascistic—not ”Fascistic” as Marxist rhetoric defines it but as Mussolini defined it: in terms of the deed & the will, with reality de-ontologized, reduced to mere stuff on which the will acts in terms of deed. Since few living people correctly understand (genuine) Fascism, my ideology has never been pejoratively stigmatized by the left, but those to whom I appeal are in essence the core-bulk of latent masses, the fascist mob. I speak of & for the irrational & the anti-rational, a kind of dynamic nihilism in which values are generated as mere tactics. Thus my real idol is Hitler, who starting out totally disenfranchised rose to total power while scorning wealth (aristocracy) plutocracy to the end. My real enemy is plutocracy; I’ve done my (Fascistic) homework.[…] My fascistic premise is: ”There is no truth. We make truth; what we (first) believe becomes objectively true. Objective truth depends on what we believe, not the other way around.” This is the essence of the Fascist epistemology, the perception of truth as ideology imposed on reality—mind over matter.

>Written c. 1978, from In Pursuit of VALIS : Selections from the Exegesis

Is Philip K. Dick /ourguy/?
>>
>>9760854
It's honestly a pretty nuanced and explosive view, I doubt even /pol/-tards would totally agree with it, because it also has the postmodern/mystical aspect to it they so hate (Reality is completely subjective). But then again, /pol/ isn't really a coherent group.
>>
No. And fascism cannot operate on subjective idealism.

>Like all sound political conceptions, Fascism is action and it is thought; action in which doctrine is immanent, and doctrine arising from a given system of historical forces in which it is inserted, and working on them from within (1). It has therefore a form correlated to contingencies of time and space; but it has also an ideal content which makes it an expression of truth in the higher region of the history of thought (2). There is no way of exercising a spiritual influence in the world as a human will dominating the will of others, unless one has a conception both of the transient and the specific reality on which that action is to be exercised, and of the permanent and universal reality in which the transient dwells and has its being. To know men one must know man; and to know man one must be acquainted with reality and its laws. There can be no conception of the State which is not fundamentally a conception of life: philosophy or intuition, system of ideas evolving within the framework of logic or concentrated in a vision or a faith, but always, at least potentially, an organic conception of the world.

>(2) Today I hold that Fascism as an idea, a doctrine, a realization, is universal; it is Italian in its particular institutions, but it is universal in the spirit, nor could it be otherwise. The spirit is universal by reason of its nature. Therefore anyone may foresee a Fascist Europe. Drawing inspiration for her institutions from the doctrine and practice of Fascism; Europe , in other words, giving a Fascist turn to the solution of problems which beset the modern State, the Twentieth Century State which is very different from the States existing before 1789, and the States formed immediately after. Today Fascism fills universal requirements; Fascism solves the threefold problem of relations between State and individual, between State and associations, between associations and organized associations. (Message for the year 1 October 27, 1930, in Discorsi del 1930, Milano, Alpes, 1931, p. 211).
http://www.worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/Germany/mussolini.htm
>>
Where does the notion that fascism is based on the repudiation of objective reality come from? The mistaken but sadly common identification of fascism with the philosophy of Nietzsche?
>>
>>9760854
>Is Philip K. Dick /ourguy/?
Go back to /poz/!
>>
>>9760957
I'm already here.
>>
>>9760854
>Thus my real idol is Hitler
That's awfully problematic. I guess I don't like Blade Runner anymore.
>>
>>9760854
post modernists are a plague
>>
>>9763586

> ad hominem

Look it up. You disprove nothing by calling a statement you don't like post-modern.
>>
Over the past while I have concerned myself with Pound, Mosley, Codreanu, Cioran, & Gentile, as well as secondary literature.

When can one consider oneself a Fascist?
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>9760854
>Hitler scorned plutocracy
>>
>>9763614
A. Force castor oil down the throat, a truncheon up the asshole, and a boot on the neck of a liberal.
B. Start over from A.
>>
It sounds retarded, like every political philosophy which doesn't have firm economic foundations.
All of this fancy ontology curiously falls apart when you become another neoliberal cuck.
>>
>>9763586
>Fascists
>Postmodern
>>
>>9763649
>We make truth; what we (first) believe becomes objectively true. Objective truth depends on what we believe, not the other way around
>not post modern garbage
>>
>>9763619
look at all the scorned jewish plutocrats
>>
>>9763687
>>Although appearing left wing my training is really Fascistic—not ”Fascistic” as Marxist rhetoric defines it but as Mussolini defined it
>Not fascist
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.