[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Let me explain why I understand Nietzsche and you do not."

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: young-nietzsche.jpg (27KB, 360x450px) Image search: [Google]
young-nietzsche.jpg
27KB, 360x450px
"Let me explain why I understand Nietzsche and you do not."

--Every poster on /lit/
>>
quality thread
>>
File: 1424810342432.gif (1001KB, 440x300px) Image search: [Google]
1424810342432.gif
1001KB, 440x300px
Penetrating and prescient post, OP. We thank thee.
>>
"Let me explain why I understand faggots and you do not."

--Every OP in this thread
>>
start with the greeks
>>
"Penguin Classics are excellent because I don't read yet they still look worn and used for bookshelf threads."
>>
Nietzsche was a worthless cuck and anyone who thinks his work is deep or even slightly thought provoking is a retarded subhuman.
>>
the dawkins or harris of his time. unironically. didn't contribute to the field, just made stuff hume already covered more accessible to the masses.
>>
interesting fact: nietzsche was 5ft 5

>>9758424
moron
>>9758405
moron
>>9757577
tranny fuck off
>>
>>9758428
>moron
Except I'm not a Nietzsche fan.
>>
"And here's my reasoning."
>>
>>9758428
How do we know butterfly poster is trans? I know that person is an obnoxious lefty/pol/ type who shits on a lot of good threads but that is about it.
>>
Evola on der Friedrich:
https://web.archive.org/web/20141108100908/http://thompkins_cariou.tripod.com/id82.html
>>
>explanation
>reasoning
Things you never see in Nietzsche threads. Goes perfectly with the guy's writings. "Either you get it or you don't and that's why my premises are correct".

*cough* non-philosophy.
>>
>>9759962
Luckily for you he left the explaining and reasoning to people smart enough to get it.
Start with books about Nietzsche rather than books by Nietzsche if you need the crutches.
>>
Where is PhD guy to inform us all?
>>
>>9759962
>explain your interpretation of Nietzsche to me with rational argumentation and laborious citation
how terribly terribly un-Nietzschean!

>The man who is guided by concepts and abstractions only succeeds by such means in warding off misfortune, without ever gaining any happiness for himself from these abstractions. And while he aims for the greatest possible freedom from pain, the intuitive man, standing in the midst of a culture, already reaps from his intuition a harvest of continually inflowing illumination, cheer, and redemption—in addition to obtaining a defense against misfortune. To be sure, he suffers more intensely, when he suffers; he even suffers more frequently, since he does not understand how to learn from experience and keeps falling over and over again into the same ditch. He is then just as irrational in sorrow as he is in happiness: he cries aloud and will not be consoled. How differently the stoical man who learns from experience and governs himself by concepts is affected by the same misfortunes! This man, who at other times seeks nothing but sincerity, truth, freedom from deception, and protection against ensnaring surprise attacks, now executes a masterpiece of deception: he executes his masterpiece of deception in misfortune, as the other type of man executes his in times of happiness. He wears no quivering and changeable human face, but, as it were, a mask with dignified, symmetrical features. He does not cry; he does not even alter his voice. When a real storm cloud thunders above him, he wraps himself in his cloak, and with slow steps he walks from beneath it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.