[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw everything you've ever written is crap >tfw you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1499375009515.jpg (48KB, 447x589px) Image search: [Google]
1499375009515.jpg
48KB, 447x589px
>tfw everything you've ever written is crap
>tfw you hate absolutely everything associated with society in general
>tfw the quality of your work is proportional to your IQ, and mine is extremely low
>tfw the only thing you feel somewhat confident is writing, and then it turns out you actually suck and are average at best
>tfw the world really is dominance hierarchy, and you're by nature worse than others
>tfw doomed to a life of menial labor, because I'll never be good at anything, by design
>>
OP! You aren't bad because you feel bad.
>>
znam te feelzy anonie, ale co mozemy zrobic
>>
21 years of minimum wage
>>
21 lives of menial wage
>>
Well OP, what I do is write poetry seeped in sarcasm. That way if people say its bad I can tell them that that's the point.
>>
File: 1499839075339.jpg (59KB, 465x463px) Image search: [Google]
1499839075339.jpg
59KB, 465x463px
>>9756383
Go study welding. My coworkers are all dumb as hammered shit and some of them still make 140,000 a year. Welding isn't about intelligence it's about autism, like how children can be dumb as bricks but absurdly good at video games.

Once you have mastered anything, your value goes up, and we've got millions of welders retiring soon. Demand is going up and because the chief limitation of welding already is the awkwardness of custom designs and remoteness of objectives, automation is not a forseeable threat.

The real problem is getting experience but if you're willing to travel you can do it easily. Alternatively, try working construction. Once you've been doing it a few years it doesn't matter if you're an IQ 90 retard, you'll still end up running a construction site.
>>
>>9756442
>Go study welding.
FUCK. NO.
>>
>>9756442
>construction
Construction disgusts me, and construction workers do not seem like the sort of people I want to spend time around. They're always playing shitty rock music on their radio station, and they look creepy and burly.
>>
Stop thinking that everyone will like or even care about what you write. Even yourself.

Just get it out there and make sure it's not something you will regret. If you're the type to wince at old mistakes, be very careful with publishing things under your real name.
>>
>>9756453
It's not even that I want to get my work published. I usually just write anonymously on my blog, for people who I will probably never meet.

I took an English placement test recently and I placed into English 101, not English 102, which is the highest you can place into. I write all the time, and I place into the class for average people. What a fucking joke.
>>
>>9756442
Welders should be locked up with the rest of the tools at the end of the day.
>>
>>9756442
isnt this unhealthy tho
>>
>>9757002
look at the bright side (lol pun), you won't need to save for retirement because you'll die from lead poisoning and/or workplace accident/s at 50.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.