[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So here's the skinny, lit. I fucking hate reading, but I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_n30vmaS05g1qj5yg0o1_400.png (4KB, 255x253px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n30vmaS05g1qj5yg0o1_400.png
4KB, 255x253px
So here's the skinny, lit. I fucking hate reading, but I force myself to read these classics because I feel insecure about my intelligence. I like to feel like a well read, interesting person. However, I can't stand to sit in front of a book and try to digest whatever is on the page, I hardly have the patience for it.

I forced myself to read 11 books last year, and started several more, and this year I've only read 2 books.
>>
>>9755708
>feel insecure about my intelligence
you're a fucking idiot just accept it and go do whatever the idiots do
>>
>>9755708
Find a book to kickstart a habit for reading For me, that book was 100 Years of Solitude by García Márquez.
What sort of stories do you enjoy?
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0h8hhbC7dFf
>>
>>9755708
You don't need to worry about your intelligence. I can confirm right now, that you are dumb. Congrats.
Only idiots just consume, intelligent people also create. Whens the last time you created something good anon?
>>
>>9755735
The Trial is my favorite book.
>>
File: tumblr_orwfc3OVTu1uh3hwjo1_1280.jpg (132KB, 810x691px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_orwfc3OVTu1uh3hwjo1_1280.jpg
132KB, 810x691px
>>9755740
I can draw a little
>>
>>9755708
Reading the classics because you feel preasure just make you retard.
>>
>>9756272
just make you retard. you did that on purpose, didn't you anon. a little irony for the road.
>>
It's okay, as you can tell by the replies here it's not just you who's insecure about their intelligence.
>>
>>9756278
You're giving him too much credit
>>
>>9755708
Read for feels. Stendahl is a good place to start
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.