[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would anyone who has a copy of Peter Sotos' Proxy (or any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 31XH8MD5N9L.jpg (15KB, 387x500px) Image search: [Google]
31XH8MD5N9L.jpg
15KB, 387x500px
Would anyone who has a copy of Peter Sotos' Proxy (or any of his other work, for that matter) be willing to scan it to PDF or any other digital means?

I only have Pure, Parasite and Lardotics, among a few other files that are available on the internet.
>>
File: IMG_4787.jpg (13KB, 250x174px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4787.jpg
13KB, 250x174px
>>9755041
>soros
>>
>>9755041
why dont you share what you have?
>>
>>9755356
I can if anyone wants it, but they're pretty easy to come by.
>>
>>9755381
tell me how or where. i always wanted to read soros apart from excerpts .
>>
>>9755705
there's a torrent in Kickass that compiles all volumes of Pure and Parasite (which is two thirds of his book Total Abuse already) plus a bunch of other random shit.

Tool and his other books are nowhere to be found online though, and all the prices for them are insanely high (except for the french version of Selfish Little which goes for as low as 27 cents) hence me asking for someone to scan it.

His early shit is pretty bad though,
specially Pure which just reads like a teenager trying to be as offensive as possible
>>
>>9755800
thank you
>>
desperation bump
>>
you're probably not going to find it. i'm in the same boat where the only stuff available is his early (shitty) work.
>>
>>9757057
The first story out of Tool is online (http://potbc.tumblr.com/post/21715349955/tool-peter-sotos) which is what got me very interested.

It stopped being edgy shit and became something that stayed in my mind forever, not unlike books like Teatro Grottesco (which has the most depressing short story i've ever read).

It astounds me how this guy is so bloody infamous yet there are no digital copies of any of his later work and all physical copies go for absurdly high prices.
>>
>>9757095
It's probably not available online because he promoted child abuse
>>
>>9757105
Show Adult was banned for that, yeah, and now it's actually impossible to find, but considering the kind of things that go down in the internet that barely seems like a reason.

In fact, if anything, that would just make a copy of his work easier to find (if there's one thing i know about edgelord pedos is that they have disposable income) instead of the absolute nothing.
>>
>>9757095
Well, there's not much of a market for his type of writing, even if he is infamous. Apparently he also does not like people putting his work online, and in one of his books even hurled some insults at the person responsible for uploading those old zines. It seems out of character, but he doesn't want his stuff circulating out to people who aren't looking for it. Have you read Gates of Janus? It's a boring load of shit by Ian Brady, but Sotos wrote a fairly length afterward. You can find a pdf of that pretty easily.

That's interesting that you mention Teatro Grottesco. Not sure if you're aware, but Ligotti wrote a little blurb for one of his books.

A friend loaned me Tick a few years ago and that's the only thing I've read other than his skimming his zines, which are just kind of lame imo. Tick was just such a bizarrely unique reading experience that I've never forgotten it. It was like this nauseous interweaving of transcripts from interviews with child abuse victims, snippets from newspaper articles, semi-fictional first person accounts of rape and murder, and autobiographical(?) anecdotes of contracting HIV from "nigger whores and faggots" and jerking off to elementary school playgrounds when he was a teenager.
>>
>>9757121
What I mean is if you're reading Soros you are venturing into an ethical/legal sketchiness, and for what? I doubt his prose is worth it.
>>
>>9757125
oh yeah, i know about Ligotti writing the blurb on Tool.

I've read all of The Gates Of Janus and Sotos is the only one in it who comes across as sane or even self-aware (Brady goes on this whinny rant about how badly prisoners are treated despite the fact that his defacto hero was borderline tortured in jail and simply broke out two times, and it goes on and on).
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.