[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>enjoy reading, writing, general study of literature, etc.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2813.jpg (38KB, 350x278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2813.jpg
38KB, 350x278px
>enjoy reading, writing, general study of literature, etc.

>don't like the current book I'm reading

Am I a pseud?
>>
>>9752497
Realizing you won't like every book deemed as a masterpiece (or historically acknowledged as good) is a big part of the development of your own taste and literary sensibility.
>>
>>9752497
If you have to ask on 4chan, it is more likely than not. If you even think or worry about it, it is more likely than not. Even without any other information that you provided, I would come to the same conclusion.
>>
>>9752511
On Anon's defense, pseuds tend to not realise they are pseuds.
>>
>>9752503
this is a healthy understanding of the subjective nature of people. you don't like all the songs, do you? of course not.
what i try to do when i find a work that most find a masterpiece that i don't particularly care for, is at least try to appreciate from the perspective of others what worth it has as a piece of art. if it's completely irredeemable, i just say fuck it and feed it fish.
>>
>>9752525
How is that in their defense? They are not asserting it, they are questioning whether they may potentially be. On a board where "pseudo-intellectual" has become so much of a meme as to lose all objective meaning.
>>
>>9752530
You need some testosterone.
>>
>>9752561
and you need some sense. what the hell difference would testosterone make in terms of appreciating art, you faggot?
>>
>>9752525
Pseud here, I do realize it. Working on fixing it by reading more ect., but old habits die hard.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.