[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any good books about feelings of worthlessness, self-hatred,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1499632416942.jpg (110KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
1499632416942.jpg
110KB, 1067x800px
Are there any good books about feelings of worthlessness, self-hatred, despair, etc? I can't seem to find a way to put my feelings into words.
>>
yeah, obviously you can't, you actually ARE fucking worthless.
>>
My diary desu
>>
do things you respect for long enough and they will go away. there is the short version of every book on how to not feel that way. and as for the books which deal with them just on their own, the reason you feel that way is because you are not living a life you respect.

there's all the wisdom you need to read, the part that is actually hard is doing it. which is why you'll ignore this and believe that reading on it will help. it won't
>>
The Stranger maybe.
Notes from the Underground.
>>
>>9752384
I really don't care about self improvement, even if I should take my time to read books about it instead.

Im looking for a story which includes themes as i mention for simple "amusement", how weird it may sound. I don't know why, but i get really hooked on stuffs thats depressing and dark. books, movies & music etc

>>9752386
Thanks, i'll look them up
>>
>>9752370
A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man if you haven't read it yet
>>
>>9752370
>anger
The Tunnel
>depression
The Depressed Person
>>
>>9752370

I used to want to be Eric Foreman so bad.
>cool big house with interesting knick knacks everywhere
>basement pad full of friends at all times
>qt sister
>qt mom that everyone loves and constantly makes you food
>cool war dad who teaches you how to be a man
>teen love girl next door to have fulfilling experiences with
>>
File: n.jpg (115KB, 720x683px) Image search: [Google]
n.jpg
115KB, 720x683px
>>9752370
the genealogy of morality
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.