[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Nobody believes they are a human puppet. Nobody believes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

>Nobody believes they are a human puppet. Nobody believes they are not making a go of it on their own. Nobody believes that life is not all right. Nobody believes that there is something wrong with the way we have lived all these years. Nobody believes that life is MALIGNANTLY USELESS.
>...except me ;D

Don't you wish you were a genius like Tommy?
>>
File: 637293956.jpg (49KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
637293956.jpg
49KB, 612x408px
I'm actually much smarter
>>
>>9751922
Yeah, It would be nice if i was less intelligent so I could mingle with the masses more easily.
>>
>>9751922
None of you are real, that's why you're all brainlets. I am god.
>>
>>9752269
>being god
>not being existence itself
Amateur solipsism makes me laugh.
>>
>>9751922
Which book or author would counter the ideas in this book?
>>
>>9753150
not my diary desu
>>
>>9753150
The Holy Bible
>>
you faggots should just skip to astrology already

cancer sun pisces moon the day of the charlatan hence these threads today
>>
File: 1483067226291.jpg (75KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1483067226291.jpg
75KB, 480x270px
>>9751922
>Nobody believes they are a human puppet. Nobody believes they are not making a go of it on their own. Nobody believes that life is not all right. Nobody believes that there is something wrong with the way we have lived all these years. Nobody believes that life is MALIGNANTLY USELESS.
Whether they believe or not is a misnomer, there is no they if they are puppets as you are in your belief. You can't but believe, as they can't but not. Typical pseud-edge/10.
>>
>>9753191
Unironically this. The antidote to antinatalism is the Resurrection.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.