[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to post a shelf pic to show off my $100,000 book collection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1474501643289.png (922KB, 999x570px) Image search: [Google]
1474501643289.png
922KB, 999x570px
>want to post a shelf pic to show off my $100,000 book collection
>cant be assed to organize my bookshelf to make it look impressive
>hate myself a little more every time another shelf pic thread goes by

any books for this feel /lit?
>>
yeah I can't be assed either
>>
>>9751413
Just do it.
>>
whenever i go to someones apartment and see a book-shelf i cringe, its like when people leave LP's/records laying around or stacked up out in the open
Just get an ebook you pretentious fag
>>
>>9751428
>buying botnet
>>
>>9751428
i keep my shelves in my bedroom

if you were invited into my bedroom you'll be too preoccupied to look at and make judgement on my bookshelves anon ;)
>>
>>9751428
I've gotten an Ebook and I use that now. I never had a big collection of books but I've stacked them and put a fan ontop of them since it is hot in this heat.

I take the books of sometimes to read but they're all in good condition still
>>
>>9751428
Just use your phone you pretentious fag
>>
I always thought e-readers were pretentious and are on the same level of "prep" that middle age mom's buy fitbits. It's not like they even make the books that much cheaper because Amazon Jews you out of money. Anyways to people that read PDF's for free this isn't about you, and carry on.
>>
>>9751413
YAWN . . .
>>
>>9751494
SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT I WILL FUCK YOU UP
>>
>>9751428
>buy ebook
>basically every 1 star rating on Amazon is someone complaining about the ebook quality
No thanks
>>
>>9751470
You can find the .mobi or epub archives on the internet for free though, and it's peetty much the same than buying them from amazon
>>
>>9751428
when i see people leave LP's/records laying around or stacked up out in the open, I can tell they actually care about music
>>
>>9751428
>implying
It is you who is the pretentious fag with your little worthless e-fag. Drown in starbucks, faggot
>>
Oh how i hope a worldwide EMP goes off so ebookfags will have to buy real books and understand the mystical quality the written word which doesn't work as 1s and 0s, the fresh smell of ink, poison; lick the poison.
>>
>>9752021
considering you're on fortune you'd probably die if an EMP happened
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.