[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you live in Bag End, /lit/? Even if it meant you constantly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

Would you live in Bag End, /lit/? Even if it meant you constantly had to put up with Lobelia and the rest of the Sackville-Bagginses, constantly trying to cheat you out of your home?
>>
>>9745982

No. The Bagginses are hobbit bourgeoisie and Sam should've led the rest of the working class hobbits to take them down.
>>
File: cabin5.jpg (122KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
cabin5.jpg
122KB, 960x720px
>>9745982
Of course I would, The Shire is one of the comfiest settings ever created.
>>
>>9746007

After following Frodo, Sam becomes mayor seven times in a row and essentially becomes Duke of a new territory because he's mates with the king.

Do your duty, be rewarded.
>>
ah, monsieur, there is no solitude like the infinitely salami titted bag-end of your mother's basement
>>
>>9746027

Kill Aragorn too. Fuck the monarchy.
>>
>>9746007
How much land does he own? What workers is he oppressing?
>>
>>9746071

The size of the Baggin's garden is not mentioned, perhaps the Gaffer is obliged to farm there as a service to his lord, Bilbo.
>>
File: jiub.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
jiub.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
>>9746034
>ah, monsieur

I'm new to /lit/. Is this a spicy new meme?
>>
>>9746184
retard
>>
>>9746184
na an older poster used to run with a gimmick like that a while back. it might be him or it might be a bored copycat. i don't particularly care what the answer is either.
>>
>>9746184

wa la
>>
File: ikea-bladvass2.jpg (33KB, 530x374px) Image search: [Google]
ikea-bladvass2.jpg
33KB, 530x374px
>>9746186
>>
>>9746046
Who ever made him king, anyway? Just because he's carrying around some broken sword doesn't mean he gets to be the boss.
>>
>>9746194
kill yourself
>>
That's a big wizard.
>>
>>9746200

Unbroken line blood claim to the kingdom of Arnor.
>>
File: 1486080841367.jpg (91KB, 473x564px) Image search: [Google]
1486080841367.jpg
91KB, 473x564px
>>9745982
Definitely.
>>
>>9746184
ah, blood meridian, monsieur? that novel is the sark and chaparral of literature, the filament whereon rode the remuda of highbrow, corraled out of some destitute hacienda upon the arroya, quirting and splurting with main and with pyrolatrous coagulate of lobated grandiloquence. our eyes rode over the pages, monsieur, of that slatribed azotea like argonauts of suttee, juzgados of swole, bights and systoles of walleyed and tyrolean and carbolic and tectite and scurvid and querent and creosote and scapular malpais and shellalagh. we scalped, monsieur, the gantlet of its esker and led our naked bodies into the rebozos of its mennonite and siliceous fauna, wallowing in the jasper and the carnelian like archimandrites, teamsters, combers of cassinette scoria, centroids of holothurian chancre, with pizzles of enfiladed indigo panic grass in the saltbush of our vigas, true commodores of the written page, rebuses, monsieur, we were the mygale spiders too and the devonian and debouched pulque that settled on the frizzen studebakers, listening the wolves howling in the desert while we saw the judge rise out of a thicket of corbelled arches, whinstone, cairn, cholla, lemurs, femurs, leantos, moonblanched nacre, uncottered fistulas of groaning osnaburg and kelp, isomers of fluepipe and halms awap of griddle, guisado, pelancillo.
>>
File: le smug dino dad.jpg (59KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
le smug dino dad.jpg
59KB, 640x480px
>>9746638
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.