[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lately it feels like i'm getting dumber. i'm having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: treefrogimage5.jpg (37KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
treefrogimage5.jpg
37KB, 800x600px
lately it feels like i'm getting dumber. i'm having a harder time properly articulating myself, and feel like i'm making fewer connections and drawing fewer insights from the art/lit i consume. has this ever happened to you? what should i do about it?
>>
>>9740815
You're a frogposter. There's no getting dumber at that stage.
>>
>>9740815
I remember that frog from one of my elementary school science books.
>>
>>9740817
unfriendly post

>>9740820
cute, ain't he?
>>
>>9740815
Your pineal gland is done calcifying

Now be a good goy and get netflix
>>
One of the best ways to maintain your IQ as you age (there is natural decline) is to exercise regularly.
>>
>>9740833
must be getting even worse because i can't make any sense out of this

>>9740847
i'm pretty neurotic about exercise and make sure to get some every day
>>
>>9740847
>t. peterson fanboi
>>
>>9740815
Stop jacking off. It worked for me.
>>
>>9740879
probably worth trying
>>
File: dumb.png (149KB, 641x477px) Image search: [Google]
dumb.png
149KB, 641x477px
>>9740815
> from the art/lit i consume.
You speak like a drug addict and you don't even realize you're poisoning your own mind.
>>
>>9740872
>The Pineal gland is especially sensitive to fluoride in the water. Fluoride, and other chemical substances like chlorine, are bad for the pineal as they deposit on tissues rich in calcium, such as the pineal. The gland calcifies when it encounters fluoride – these calcifications are known as corpora arenacea, or brain sand, and are made up of calcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, magnesium phosphate and ammonium phosphate.

>Chemicals that are harmful to the pineal gland can come from everyday activities, for example, Fluoride is found in most toothpastes and tap water. Likewise, food laden with pesticides, preservatives and chemicals causes the pineal gland to become sluggish and lose its vitality and power. It is also believed that calcium supplements are detrimental to our health and that it is it better to gain calcium through our diet and calcium rich foods.
>>
>>9740815
Take a vacation from the subject.
>>
>>9741000

this rhetoric overestimates the cognitive capability of human beings in a general sense.

I have no problem with the advice to avoid reading trash, but the author in this picture assumes the ability to "really flourish" or "really discern" where it does not usually exist. the whole language is contingent on this btw.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.