[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>When you realize that Stirner is wrong >Stirner tries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4816.jpg (29KB, 236x298px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4816.jpg
29KB, 236x298px
>When you realize that Stirner is wrong
>Stirner tries to blast out all spooks as if they were demons when some are like angels, seraphs, cherubs
>Books are essentially spooks
>Language is inherently spooky
>world peace is a spook
>hope is a spook
>love is a spook

I am finite. It's only when I embody history, and the spirit of God speaks through me, do I belong to the infinite.

>"A sound man by not advancing himself • Stays the further ahead of himself • By not confining himself to himself • Sustains himself outside himself: By never being an end in himself • He endlessly becomes himself."
>>
>>9739559
All of a sudden the meme dies
>>
Welcome to /psd/ - Pseud General.
>>
>>9739559
t. hasn't actually read stirner
>>
god i love hitler
>>
File: 1493936977082.jpg (126KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
1493936977082.jpg
126KB, 604x516px
Maybe if I pretend to have read Stirner then "refute" him online people will think I'm smart
>>
File: 1490068398778.gif (1MB, 240x281px) Image search: [Google]
1490068398778.gif
1MB, 240x281px
>>9739559
>Note here that this theory of self-consciousness as recursive intervention does not need a reified ‘self’ as the center of operations and commitments. It can be minimally cast as a patterning that has become capable of representing itself as a pattern, and therefore is able to manipulate and intervene in the patterning-process. As Brassier notes, this facilitates the jump from pattern-governed behavior (behaving because of reasons) to rule-governed behavior (behaving for reasons). Recursive intervention is a property of a process that does not need a ‘self’ to operate: once again, ‘self’ is merely a form of blindness arising from what is beyond the range of these manipulations.

>Nevertheless, destitution and dislocation from manifest reality also provides epistemic lability and motility: this is why alienation is freedom. The more we learn how to encounter cognitive content as opaque, the more we dislocate ourselves from intuitive homeliness, yet the more we expand the range of our mobility and ability to intervene in this very process. Brassier relates this to the ‘involuted spiral of absolute knowing’: with each gyre of the spiral, we become yet more alienated, but also increasingly capable of epistemic motility (freedom). To become truly free we need to sacrifice our self-models at the altar of abstraction. Thus: we ought to expedite this process of alienation because it grants freedom and expands the range of recursive manipulation… but it does so at the cost of sacrificing everything within our quotidian realities: everything human, all senses of naïve and outmoded ‘self’ and ‘reality’.
>>
File: IMG_5265.jpg (29KB, 212x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5265.jpg
29KB, 212x288px
>>9739910
Yes.
>>
>>9739559
That's not what spook means you mongoloid
>>
File: IMG_1028.jpg (118KB, 764x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1028.jpg
118KB, 764x1024px
>>9739788
>u haven't read him

U got me!
>>
>>9739766
Omg his picture just unnerves me. Like I look at hitler and immediately see that scene from Schindlers Lost where the children are taken away from their mothers. Gets me everytime

How could he kill 6 million, of however many, Jews back then. God humans are the worst.
>>
>>9739559
you have to actually read things to be able to ironically shitpost about them retard.
>>
File: hitlersip.gif (635KB, 243x274px) Image search: [Google]
hitlersip.gif
635KB, 243x274px
>>9740589
Read Mein Kampf bro.
>>
>>9739910

What is this from?
>>
>>9741703
Disquietism.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.