[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just ordered this and Reflections on European Mythology and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: sorcery.jpg (240KB, 867x1244px) Image search: [Google]
sorcery.jpg
240KB, 867x1244px
I just ordered this and Reflections on European Mythology and Polytheism.
What am I in for?
>>
>>9739339
You're in for LARPing. There is a YT video where he literally, directly admits to LARPing, basically stating that's what his "religion" boils down to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5tL5LFfMts

As a bonus, he also betrays a basic misunderstanding of child psychology.
>>
>>9739358
That's not what I was asking about. I was asking about the contents of the book and you are referring to a Youtube video made 6 years after that book was published. You as well could've used the arguments of "You're in for stabbing your bandmates" or "You're in for arson and black metal"
>>
>>9739411
How does "The Author of that Book admits that he doesn't have lineal authority or historical authenticity when discussing with Scandinavian Paganism" NOT answer your question?
>>
A far-fetched, not very credible, but nevertheless an interesting interpretation of Voluspa.

Remember, most of his ideas on Paganism come from his wife's mouth, and she claims to know all this because she remembers her past lives.

Read it, take from it what you can, but remember to doubt what you read.
>>
>>9739358
>>9739411
>>9739434
>>9739439
>tfw nigga shoulda asked *THEN* bought the book
>>
File: IMG-20170710-WA0073.jpg (106KB, 1130x740px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170710-WA0073.jpg
106KB, 1130x740px
>>9739455
I was going to order them anyway. I was just curious if anyone here has read those books and what did they think of them.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.