[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This weird thing happened the other day where I was sitting alone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: mentallyhandicapped - 08.jpg (57KB, 255x325px) Image search: [Google]
mentallyhandicapped - 08.jpg
57KB, 255x325px
This weird thing happened the other day where I was sitting alone at a coffee shop and some guy came up to me and said hey you have stinky pussy, which I thought was weird cause I wash pretty much every day, except for the days where I don't like living, which is admittedly kind of often, like two or three times a week or so, but I'd washed that day and I also don't have a pussy, so the whole situation caught me off guard and made me first wonder if the guy was drunk or high or retarded or whatever, but he looked at me like I was supposed to answer him, like I was supposed to give him an excuse or justification for the stank of my pussy, and when I didn't say anything for a few seconds he just kept looking at me, he didn't even blink or anything, and so I tried a couple things, first I just tried staring into my book or computer or whatever and when that didn't work, which I knew cause I could see him in my periphery, stand-still as always, I went with my second option which was to double-down and stare back, but that was super uncomfortable and weird, so eventually I started with third, which was to take him seriously and answer with some vague sentiment like hey sorry I didn't mean to disturb you but I don't really have a pussy, and he said oh okay sorry and walked off.

Do you ever feel like some people have more insight into the world than you do? The whole "children/retards are actually more in-tune with the inertia of the universe than the rest of us" thing?
>>
Autists grasp reality unalloyed by delusion and that's why they seem alien and terrifying.

Autism is our first glimpse at the posthuman future.
>>
>>9735837
Why does this seem prescient?
>>
You guys talk like fucking queers holy shit get a grip.
>>
>>9735815
Dude what the fuck
>>
acquired retardation/autism is very different than congenital autism
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.