[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it is more injurious to do wrong to others than to be wronged

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: socrates.jpg (1MB, 3012x3131px) Image search: [Google]
socrates.jpg
1MB, 3012x3131px
>it is more injurious to do wrong to others than to be wronged

How cucked do you have to be to really believe this? How is might not right?
>>
>>9733698
socrates was the original cultural marxist. we have to save whiteness for redpill
>>
>he didn't swallow the hemlockpill
>>
>>9733698
"Even if people are assholes to you dont be an asshole to them because that empowers and gives reason to their fuckery"
Seems sound to me
>>
File: leo-tolstoyjpg.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
leo-tolstoyjpg.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>9733698
The golden rule ultimately will bring about the kingdom of god on this earth, as kindness from man unto his fellow men will spread like a virus.

Also, fuck the Russian Orthodox Church
>>
>>9733720
And this is how we got ourselves into affirmative action.
>>
>muh state
socrates was the most spooked cuck
>>
You have no control over whether or not you are wronged by others.

You do have control over whether or not you wrong others.
>>
>>9733698
It's about self-respect. Socrates wanted to be virtuos, this implies strenght, but it also implies the rectitude and self-discipline needed to contain it in moments that do not require the display of said strenght. He clearly was not a pacifist, for he fought for Athens as a foot soldier, and advocated support for one's own community's conflicts and wars.
>>
>tfw the dicks pussies & assholes speech is one of the great moments in modern political theory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2GwrR-4Q9E
>>
To do wrong to others is to erect guilt upon oneself, but to be wronged is to understand the guilt another faces, and to forgive it in hopes of not making an embarrassment of yourself or another.
>>
>>9733698
Being a dick back to other dicks doesn't make you a better person

Makes sense to me
>>
>>9733703
Shut the fuck up you fucking /pol/yp. Go back to your racist board.
>>
File: caocao.gif (983KB, 300x218px) Image search: [Google]
caocao.gif
983KB, 300x218px
>>9733698
>I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me!
Cao Cao knew what's up.
>>
>>9733698
Did you even read gorgias?

Of course not. This is bait on a fishing/pol/
>>
>>9734121
raycism is bad coz were all the same :))

go away bad raycis bully! >:(
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.