[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any recommendation on books about hypnosis? I've always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
Any recommendation on books about hypnosis?
I've always been interested and I've been using videos where they hypnotize you to sleep and it actually works for me. Can someone suggest one book about techniques or explanations on hypnosis?
>>
i've been recommended G.H. Estabrooks, "Hypnosis" and
A. Jacquin, "Reality is Plastic" by some fag but i never got around to reading them

hypnosis is a meme anyway, you never see someone get legit benefits and when they do results are never satisfying, even the psychologists that recommend it as treatment will say that much
>>
>>9729109

Don't fuck with hypnosis. I was blind, deaf and dumb to intrigue for years because of it. It took one of my closest friends breaking trust with me to break whatever took hold of me. Don't fuck around with it. It will take your own mind from you.
>>
>>9730345
t. high susceptibility pleb
>>
>>9730350

Aye, at one point. After I realized what had been done, I was so impervious to it that it will never work again on me. Never give your consent to hypnosis, that's how it works.
>>
>>9730356
tell me your story lad
>>
>>9730360

No. I'll shorten it for you though. I unwittingly consented to being hypnotized and then was unable to realize the most obvious things happening around me for years. It really does take your mind from you.
>>
File: 1447603197294.jpg (41KB, 484x650px) Image search: [Google]
1447603197294.jpg
41KB, 484x650px
>>9730369
what if you're still under the spell and it's just a matter of the right trigger until you regress
>>
>>9730389

Nope. I can see it, I can know it, no one can dupe me, it just doesn't happen. Whatever you think you've got one over on me I already know about, and I know your next move too. Its really one of those things that should be handled with care. Can you imagine it being done to a teenager? How susceptible they would be? How easy for an expert to hypnotize the receptive, the deceived? It should be illegal or regulated desu.
>>
>>9729109
Essentials of Clinical Hypnosis: An Evidence-Based Approach.
>>
>>9730334
>hypnosis is a meme anyway, you never see someone get legit benefits and when they do results are never satisfying,
I've had some pretty satisfying orgasms from hypnosis desu.
>>
File: IMG_0202.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0202.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
If hypnosis was real, there would be no self improvement or fat loss fields. We'd all be millionaires with rock hard abs.
>>
Actual Hypnosis as per its etymology = The Sociocultural Superstructure
>>
>>9730369
What sort of things if I may ask?
>>
>>9729109
Try Scott Adams's reading list: http://blog.dilbert.com/post/129784168866/the-persuasion-reading-list
>>
>>9730356
Had something that powerful actually occurred, you'd never be able to use free mind to figure it out, much less break out of it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.