[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spend 20 years avoiding Wittgenstein because I think he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

>spend 20 years avoiding Wittgenstein because I think he's some final boss of philosophy
>decide to read up on him this week on a whim
>he was a literal meme retard
>Tractatus was B+ at best, same shit done by a dozen other guys in the 20th century except they actually worked out their ideas instead of just being a trendy celebrity with them
>Investigations is exact same thing, just read Heidegger ten other guys instead
>only a trendy celebrity because horrendous parody-of-themselves-tier analytics like Moore, Russell, Carnap greased the wheels for him to be famous
>would have been nobody if (also a shit hack totally derivative of Frege fuckup moron) Russell hadn't launched him to fame while at the peak of his own fame
>these famous analytics didn't even understand him, even HE thought they didn't understand him
>unpleasant as fuck, just a weird dude who acquired celebrity status
>beat kids constantly, kept beating kids all the time
>may have killed a kid
>every coverage of his """""""""ideas"""""""" is 90% composed of WASN'T HE QUIRKY???
>SO QUIRKY!!!!
>also faggot Cult of Logic & Latter Day Common Sense anglos sucking his dick every time he entered a room
>which was usually followed by him gesticulating and grumbling to no effect, and then they'd scribble down "His ideas come to us as if by revelation. He is a divine god and I want to suck his cock."
>literally a meme
>literally a retard
>just the analytic Slavoj Zizek of a bygone generation

Alright, no more joking around. Analytic philosophy people are fucking morons. Carnap, Moore, Russell, I kept forgiving and forgiving and forgiving you people for worshiping actual autistic children like these fucks, thinking Wittgenstein was going to be some top secret German spice like Frege 2 Electric Boogaloo. And it's just more shit. You are actually all morons.

This isn't banter. If you are an analytic philosopher, or a fan of any analytic philosopher, YOU are a MORON.
>>
agree with most of this, he would prob agree with you too
>>
get a brain morans
>>
>>9727441
>morans
>>
>>9727378
Why did you have to spoil for everyone else?
>>
>>9727378
so why did he rape the kid again?
>>
I like Kripke. You just can't into math.
>>
File: 1471742100333.jpg (25KB, 692x524px) Image search: [Google]
1471742100333.jpg
25KB, 692x524px
>>9727378
>all that ressentiment
>>
you're right about everyone except Carnap
>>
i'm sorry that best philosophy triggers you so much lad, but words are kind of a big deal
>>
>>9727378
He was homosexual, that should be enough to disregard someone immediatly.
>>
Did you read any of the Baker/Hacker commentaries? They changed me from having the same attitude as you to being convinced W was an unparalleled genius.
>>
>>9727378
Top kek, a new copypasta is born.
>>
File: image.jpg (5KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5KB, 300x57px
>>9727378
good job family! you scored pseud magnet of the week
>haha boy I'm so glad someone is finally brave enough to say it! I never got why Wittgenstein is so revered! It must be bullshit!

quick recap of how he did it!
>is a shallow, uneducated pseud
>lists all the most shallow surface observations he's made regarding X
>claims that those observations are the only things capable of being said about X
>therefore X is shallow
>other uneducated pseuds with the same perspective gather and reinforce each other

you almost made me waste time debunking your "points." you are an intellectual champion
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.