[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Other great /lit/ lectures on youtube? https://www.youtube.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: hungerford_2.jpg (29KB, 640x260px) Image search: [Google]
hungerford_2.jpg
29KB, 640x260px
Other great /lit/ lectures on youtube?

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE33BCD966FF96F23

Yale also has the 2 bible courses.
>>
File: 1434573175328s.jpg (3KB, 96x125px) Image search: [Google]
1434573175328s.jpg
3KB, 96x125px
>>9726829
>Woman
>Great /lit/ lectures
Pick one.
>>
>>9726829
if i remember correctly, she wrote some retarded shit online about how she doesnt read DFW because his popularity is offensive to women, or something retarded like that. Good course though, watched every video and read her DeLillo essay on Mass. Good stuff
>>
>>9726832
OMG SO FUNNY
>>
>>9726832
This meme has to stop.
>>
File: you.png (1MB, 1184x720px) Image search: [Google]
you.png
1MB, 1184x720px
>>9726925
>>9726929
>>
>>9726929
OMG EVERYTHING I DISAGREE WITH IS A MEME
>>
File: 1499460788708.png (462KB, 663x553px) Image search: [Google]
1499460788708.png
462KB, 663x553px
stahp
>>
>>9726829

I saw her Evening Redness in the West lecture. It was just 'spot the reference', she didn't actually say anything about the book.
>>
This is a terrible board
>>
>>9727712
were against women here :) try schopenhauer for redpill, they must return to the kitchen simply
>>
I'm not against women. I just can't think of any that have impressed me on an intellectual level. It may be a culture thing but I don't know. Please prove me wrong.
>>
>>9728220
you're probably just a retard
>>
File: aynrandhat.jpg (72KB, 970x1349px) Image search: [Google]
aynrandhat.jpg
72KB, 970x1349px
>>9728220
>>
>>9728220
You're not wrong. There are hundreds if not thousands of historical male supergeniuses, and the best women have ever produced is sorta-geniuses, of which there are billions of male variants.

How angry people get at this basic fact is proof of its truth. They can't argue against it. They can only get angry.
>>
>>9728338
Even in the most random places, there's genuinely pretty smart people. That guy Colin Moriarty who was a video gaming journalist. Andreas Anapoulous a bitcoin evangelist, impresses me. Peter Theil and Sam Harris. Marc Andressen. Even the closet gay comedian Moshe Kasher. Watch his second to last Joe Rogan appearance. He's a sharp guy.

I watch and listen to a lot of people talk. I even particularly make a point to pursue females when they come up. I can't think of any that impress me even mildly. Natasha Leggero is a good example Moshe Kashers wife. I can tell she's sharp but there's nothing else to her. No ideas. No interesting opinions.

Like I said it might just be a culture thing. Growing up I saw how family a family member stopped being a person and started just 'trying to be a girl'. It's a weird thing. Even today when she talks she seems more focused on how she's saying something than what she's saying. That kind of thing can't be conducive to creativity.
>>
>>9726832
fuck off /pol/
no one likes you
>>
>>9728428
Yet you still keep bumping the thread with this content. Thanks pal. Makes you think.
>>
>>9726956
Literally how /pol/ thinks.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>9726949
>>9726956
>when you share humour standards with eminem
>>
>>9726829
Maybe the course had specific objectives I wasn't aware of, but of the few I've watched she always seemed to skirt around the main issue of the novels. The crying of lot 49 one is especially egregious, she doesn't even make a passing mention the fundamental question of "is there conspiratorial control or is there just chaos," and she doesn't go into how various references and motifs end up winding around each other. It was all about oedipa being a landmark character, which I'd agree with but fuck, novels are far more than whoever the main character is.
>>
>>9728423
>Colin "people complaining about ME3 being a broken unfinished mess is just 'gamer entitlement'" Moriarty
>b-but he made a woman joke! Muh red pill!
>>
>>9728316
Friendly remminder that she had brain damage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcBT5yQD6_g
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.