[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When you come to the realisation that your inability to write

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

When you come to the realisation that your inability to write great literature is not for lack of talent, it is because language is simply unable to fully convey the complex profound thoughts and ideas you have within your mind and that it will never be advanced enough to allow people to access your ideas in the written form.
>>
>>9725969
>to fully convey the complex profound thoughts and ideas you have within your mind and that it will never be advanced enough to allow people to access your ideas in the written form.
Some people manage to reveal more through their craft and lexicon, that's what talent is. Don't rationalize your mediocrity.
>>
>>9725969
Lmfao literally your entire existence is just a language. Every single one of those complex thoughts has the full capability of being transcribed by you, you just lack the intelligence to be able to do so adequately.
Probably because you blame the inability of your entire existence based on a 'flaw' you found within it. In coding, that's a called a bug. And the script sure as fuck didn't write itself.
>>
So just make up the words you need you fucking pleb, where do you think they come from?
>>
>>9725969
You're just shit mate
>>
>>9725969
This seems to be the case. Increasingly so as I get older. I used to be really elaborate but now with every passing year my ability to transpose thoughts into written or spoken language is detiriorating. This first started when I was conscious of my thoughts but couldn't pin them down into a conveyable form. It was like tasting salt or seeing a specific color, I instantly knew what my thought was but I couldn't give it a formal expression. It was like another sense was needed to portray that thought. Not touch, not smell, not sight, not language. To me, it is clear today that there is another sense we have but that we cannot fully utilize. Once I started reading Christian mystics I only became even more convinced of it. If you look at their visions and how they manifest, that seems to be the sense we're lacking while in flesh. Once your flesh expires, your ability to convey your being in full is finally fully unlocked. That is the missing sense. The full scope of a person as a spiritual being and the ability to express itself in the most pure form without the cage of flesh obstructing that expression. Biblical revelation is a miracle in the sense that God made way through that fleshly obstacle (a result of original sin) to convey in full what He willed to convey to Prophets (and through them the human race here on Earth). Divine revelation is really what you are thinking of OP. It seems to me that it becomes obvious once you think it through.
>>
>>9725969
try harder next time I mean jesus
>>
>>9725969
Pretty sure you just suck ass at writing op
>>
File: 1499052218278.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499052218278.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
>>9726052
You've never thought through anything in your life you fucking idiot
>>
>>9725975
/thread

writing is a skill and a talent. it is difficult for some (untalented) people. you are one of those people. keep trying to put your innocuous observations about the world into fiction, pleb. or quit now. nobody will care either way.
>>
>>9726052
fuck i know this overwrought prose style.

this is the dork who tried to prove the existence of God for the benefit of /lit/, said he'd take questions, then ghosted the thread when /lit/ proved he didn't know what he was talking about.

go away.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.