[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a story I made when I was 12. The Adventures of Rat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: RatMan.png (195KB, 392x496px) Image search: [Google]
RatMan.png
195KB, 392x496px
This is a story I made when I was 12.

The Adventures of Rat Man!

Written by: Guillermo Ramos

I'm Orville resident of Cheeseburg. This city is highly in need of my help.... always. Well this is a story of my own and it goes like this......
>>
I've been walking down the street when I noticed that the population was droping. "This is weird" I thought, only a monster would do this. I came back to my house and I went in the rat cave. I realized that there had been some metallic objects that followed to a building. "It's times like these to investagate and find out what monster is doing this." So Orville, faster than a cheetah, he took his suit and ran out the cave to find the vile villin.
>>
Orville A.K.A Rat Man searched for the missing people. He followed the trail of metal objects. He then noticed the objects were moved all over Cheeseburg. "Hold it right there!" a mysterios voice said. I imedetly stoped and he said "I have orders from the boss to kick your hiny and make sure you don't find his hideout!" So Rat Man fought the robot to find the missing people. First Rat Man puched the robot in the face and knocked out the bots voice chip. Then the robot tried to trip Rat Man, but he failed to do so. Then the robot teleported back to his hideout. Dang! "Another villan escaped!" said Rat Man. Soon after the battle I found the bots voice chip. "Pherhaps I will see the same technology in the robot all over town. "And proboly their are more robots."
>>
So then I used the string cheese to cilmb up a building to see anything suspicess. Then I spied a 1950 warehouse. "This is a good place for a hideout," I thought. Maybe their is other vile villans working for the boss. Then *BLAST* robots sorounded him and they were coming. Rat Man knew what to do....... fight! Then it started and they fought for an hour. The robots used hi-tech weapons to destroy Rat Man. Luckily Ratman had a hack-system. He then programed it to control a robot, but it took time.
>>
Sucess! Ratman is now in control of the robot. Now the bot can help him beat some tushie. So now Ratman is positive he will previl. Yep you knew it, Ratman saved the day and is going to the warehouse with his bot buddy. So he used the Jet-pack to fly to the warehouse. When Rat Man came to the ware-house, he used the cheedar lazer to open the warehouse. He made the hole by pointing it to glass. So then Rat Man jumped inside the warehouse. He saw somthing he'd hope not to see. A factory for making bots, and his people were over a can of fire.
>>
"RawR!" a sound comes and it came from cat kong. "That mean kitty is going to eat me alive." "But I know I will preval." "Hee hee hee hee hee..." someone laughed. "Ratman I know you will fall." "Make a move and the people get droped!" Rat Man shall deefeet the villan but he needed help from the robot. Rat Man thought fast, he jumped on the robot and started to go to the cat. He then threw the string cheese at the cat. So Rat Man threw the string cheese like a lasso. It went around the cats head and now Ratman can tame the kitty. So Rat Man used the ferocios cat to free the people. And destroy the villan.
>>
The End

So Ratman saved the people of Cheeseburg. But there will be more villans on the way..... good always wins... well good-bye...... for now...
>>
>>9720541
How is it?
>>
>>9720583
tldr. Stopped reading at "I came back to my house and I went in the rat cave.".
>>
>>9720583
It's very cute OP this must be the literature equivalent of 'twee' music.
>>
>>9721829
Ah.
>>
>>9720541
Adopt a female Asian name and go get it published, I say.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.