[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you read this? I think of all right-wing "skeptics"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: not bad.png (71KB, 661x468px) Image search: [Google]
not bad.png
71KB, 661x468px
Would you read this? I think of all right-wing "skeptics" I would prefer to read Sargon's book.
>>
>>9716872
Sargon is a cuck who refers to himself as a liberal. He's kosher right, for now. We'll see how much he progresses in the future.
>>
>>9716891
I'd maybe consider him a good introduction to show to normies that you wouldn't want to scare away with some of the more straightforward stuff.
>>
>>9716900
I'd agree with that. Those people are necessary. The problem lies with them becoming controlled kosher opposition.
>>
>>9716922
go back to /pol/
>>
i fucking hate this guy.
He's very pathetic and is clearly one of those "i've been a loser/underdog for 35 years so i must be right"-types
>>
>>9716929
EVERYONE I DISAGREE WITH IS FROM /POL/
Go back to redddit.
>>
>>9716872
He's fat and beats his kid
>>
>>9716942
Source? Not on him being fat lmoa
>>
>>9716900
>>9716891
>>9716922
neat, nazis on /lit/
>>
>>9716957
"Notsee" isn't a real word, kid. You've been Kabbalistically conditioned.
>>
>>9716872
>lit turned into v with their eceleb shit
wew
>>
>>9716957
Here have a (((You)))
>>
now we just need more peturdson shitposting
>>
>>9716872
Why would anyone ever waste his time to read a pretentious pseudo-intellectual?
There are so many good books on politics that one could read instead of following this charlatan.
>>
>>9716937
Dude you are from /pol/ don't even try this shit we're not on /v/ litgate will never happen
>>
>>9716872
Being against SJW's doesn't make you right wing. He's made videos criticizing right wing economics, being for minimum wage and welfare.
>>
>>9716937
*Correction*
EVERYONE THAT CLEARLY EXPRESSES ALT-RIGHT OPINIONS IS FROM /POL/
>>
Why read a pseud like sargon when you could be reading actual contemporary (right winged) thinkers like Scruton, Finkielkraut, Bloom...
>>
>>9716957
nice, a redditor on /lit/
>>
>>9717841
but /pol/ hates alt-reich.
>>
>>9716957
>/lit/
>being illiterate
why are you here?
>>
>>9717623
This desu. I listened to him on Rogan and he was a joke. When Joe Rogan starts pointing out flaws in your intellectual and moral outlook you have a problem.
>>
>>9716872
I used to follow Sargon but the more videos of his I watch the less I seem to agree with him nowadays. I don't believe he's particularly "liberal" despite myself and his views agreeing when it comes to SJW double standards. If he was liberal, I doubt he would have been so open to supporting Brexit and Theresa May, and, in-effect, also supporting the lack of funding to the UK's national health service and emergency services. I think Sargon's an intelligent-enough person and he seems to be intentionally provocative and antagonistic almost for kicks (like Milo really), but sometimes I can't help but disagree with what he stands for. Probably an OK guy to get a coffee with though.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.