[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the Youjouhan shinwa taikei of books? Not counting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Tatami_Galaxy_cover.png (159KB, 300x432px) Image search: [Google]
Tatami_Galaxy_cover.png
159KB, 300x432px
What's the Youjouhan shinwa taikei of books? Not counting the original novels
>>
>>9716153
Is Tatami Galaxy worth watching? I have it downloaded, but never watched.
>>
>>9716159
Yes, it is very good
>>
>>9716159
One of the best anime ever
>>
>>9716162
>>9716166
I'll watch it, definitely. But no, the best anime ever is Kaiba.
>>
This isn't an /a/ thread, i just want recommendations
>>
Snow Country
>>
>>9716153
A good yet overrated entry level work that a bunch of insecure manchildren on 4chan praise 24h a day? Probably The Trial by Kafka.
>>
>>9716319
are you seriously being an elitist about anime? the fuck would you define as non-entry level anime?
>>
>>9716324
>are you seriously being an elitist about anime?
You'd be surprised
>>
>>9716166
But the character development doesn't make sense. It's forgettable short stories for 9 episodes and then they force some superficial twists in the last 2.

I hate anime and I hate magical realism.
>>
>>9716381
Did you even watch the show?
>>
>>9716166
>>9716178
these are watched under thirty series opinions. same director on both series, by the way.

>>9716324
he's right. the same author occurred to me before opening the thread. yuasa is the kafka of anime in every single way.
>>
>>9716561
Yes, he fails at everything and then has an epiphany in a magical room. The logic for the character development is missing.
>>
>>9716381
if you hate anime you should get to liking it or leave. 4chan is first and foremost a website for anime lovers.
>>
>>9716580
character development isn't a requirement for a story whatsoever.
>>
>>9716583
kys
>>
>>9716580
Why would there be character development, when the lack of it is the entire point of the show, until the ephiphany?
It's literally different versions of the same year.
>>
>>9716571
>these are watched under thirty series opinions.
And why is that anon?
>>
>>9716159
It's pandering really hard to the early-20-something demographic. Great editing, sort-of funny at points.
>>
File: 1492204644772.png (93KB, 349x376px) Image search: [Google]
1492204644772.png
93KB, 349x376px
>>9716583
can this meme just go FUCKING DIE already. fuck you faggot. (you)
>>
>>9716571
>yuasa is the kafka of anime in every single way
Name one.
>>
>>9716159
if you like anime and dialogue then yeah i guess. its kinda of like monogatari without ecchi or action
also this: >>9717709
>>
>>9716153
This
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OUGqOoVjPCaJhhuh24-tohNWwJI7NmlXXWDHAskRFII/edit?usp=sharing
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.