[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>READ MORE TRANS/FEMALE/GAY/BLACK AUTHORS >The author

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1498512273633.jpg (19KB, 491x299px) Image search: [Google]
1498512273633.jpg
19KB, 491x299px
>READ MORE TRANS/FEMALE/GAY/BLACK AUTHORS
>The author is dead

Explain
>>
the thirties had a lot of hard living authors of that type. of course they're dead by now, it doesn't make you immortal to be any of those things.
>>
>>9714211
I suppose being dead makes you inferior.
>>
Wait, what trans authors are dead? Give me some names.
>>
>>9714217
what if you got a sky burial tho?
>>
File: download (3).jpg (6KB, 207x243px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
6KB, 207x243px
>READ MORE BLACK AUTHORS
>read Chinua Achebe
>Things Fall Apart presents subsaharan society as deeply flawed and untenable, even to the character who most openly follows its orthodoxy
hmmmmmmmmmm
Is Achebe truly redpilled?
>>
>>9714219
I think he means that it's strange that people criticise authors for being dead.
>>
Good point, the death of the author makes the identity of an author meaningless, libs btfo
>>
>>9714219
lili elbe. sand a lot of the rest would be under the trans umbrella, but elbe's the first surgical mtf in the modern world which is probably what you meant. i guess you could read michael dillon if you're into ftms with dicks.
>>
>>9714224
If more /pol/tards actually read "Things Fall Apart" instead of screeching "muh niggers" then maybe they wouldn't be such /pol/tards.
>>
>>9714234
No, they'd literally still be /pol/tards
>leaving children to die
>killing children
>beating/raping women
>killing white missionaries completely unprovoked
>storming missionary settlements even after agreeing to boundaries
>attacking white missionaries because of things other tribe members did
Only the most ideological libtard could read Things Fall Apart and come away from it with praise for Subsaharan African culture.
>>
>>9714211
>liberals
>explaining things
You'd just be called a bigot and dismissed.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.