[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>So said fleet-footed Achilles, leader of the Myrmidons, daughter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1488146874550.jpg (33KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1488146874550.jpg
33KB, 960x540px
>So said fleet-footed Achilles, leader of the Myrmidons, daughter of Thetis and son of Peleus, loved by the Gods, foremost Zeus, bringer of the stormcould, son of crooked-minded Cronos

Is this really necessary?
>>
r u dum?
>>
>>9713935
You are forgetting it's meant to be read to an audience for at least 3 days. Sometimes people need to be reminded, especially uneducated commoners thousands of years ago. Imagine it as dramatic effect for the audience, or like how they introduce a person before they give a speach.

None of this was supposed to be written
>>
>>9713935
>daughter of Thetis and son of Peleus
what did he mean by this
>>
>>9713945
MEANS HES HERMAPHRODITE GENDER NEUTRAL YOU TRANSPHOBIC REE!!!!!
>>
>>9713935

Yes. They call them by son of X because its a way to refer to someone with high respect. Like referring to someone by Sir or Lord and adding their degree initials after their name, it's to make them sound awesome.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.