[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I delete all the ["]'s and just go with [']s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Should I delete all the ["]'s and just go with [']s to sound more patrician?
>>
the fact that you didn't write quotation marks and apostrophe's already makes you patrician enough
>>
File: harold-bloom1.jpg (238KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
harold-bloom1.jpg
238KB, 1500x1000px
>not using «»
>in a language that uses apostrophes at that
>not using – at the very least
>>
>>9712284
imagine the life experience that girl has. how can you even move through the world without the perpetual subtext basically being that guys all want to bury their faces in your tits?
>>
>>9712413
>I liked it at first, the attention that is, it fed a deep hunger I had in a way that nothing else could
>Before my teen years I was disgustingly average not smart, cool or funny the spotlight was never on me. Then they came, and so did the attention.
>At first I wasn't sure if I enjoyed it but over time I learned how to use my assets to my advantage. I wanted an A, time to show myself of and manipulate the teacher. It was too easy.
>I could control men. I couldn't control women they usually hated me but it is easy to play innocent and naive.
>Eventually you get used to the power you have and it feels normal. It was an everyday occurrence to get free drinks in return for twiddling my hair and showing my teeth. Knowing every single man desired you, every single woman desired what you had. For me it was ordinary; that was until I became ordinary...
>I was gifted my power almost over night, however the descent from my apex was painfully slow, thats what was the hardest not knowing how easy I had it until my worth had vanished. I had allowed myself to be dehumanised I had no personality and as my bust dropped and sagged as did my self worth and esteem
>>
>writing dialogue

If you can't tell a story through landscape descriptions you will never make it.
>>
File: 1497745370447.jpg (22KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1497745370447.jpg
22KB, 351x351px
>>9712533
I hope her mother throws low PH liquids at her father after a particularly emotionally revealing supper and he and her boyfriend duck leaving her hideously and improbably deformed
>>
>>9712778
>PH
>P
!
>>
>>9712831
>P
>PGOAT
!
>>
>>9712865
I think he was mentioning that the p shouldn't have been capitalized
Plus calling her PGOAT was probably one of the laziest and unfunny things in the novel
>>
>>9712284

what a godlike chest
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.