[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Books that need to be made: Something written as Moby Dick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0494.jpg (45KB, 477x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0494.jpg
45KB, 477x480px
Books that need to be made:

Something written as Moby Dick but about pirates
>>
Why
>>
>>9711852
I really thought this was the death from det sjunde inseglet.
>>
>>9711852

Treasure Island? It's essentially that. You could phone in some shitty metaphor how the treasure was Silver's "white whale".
>>
Something written as Moby Dick but the white whale is in fact a woman he's chasing.
>>
>>9711863
do you always refer to foreign movies in languages you don't speak by their native titles?
>>
>>9711863
Same

>>9712116
How do you know he isn't Swedish?
>>
>>9712099
I've been writing this one for the last 4 years and living it
>>
>>9712116
Nej
>>9712410
Han vet inte
>>
>>9712505
>Han vet inte
Ego spreche нeт švedski, verstehe non
>>
Ulysses except in a day of the life of Justin Bieber. All the autistic detail expended on Bloom, Stephen, and, at the end, Molly, is focused exclusively on Justin. It has the same level of erudition, density, and literary experimentation, it's just about Justin Bieber.
>>
Moby Booty
>>
Lord of the Rings, but explaining what Aaragorn's tax plan would be.
>>
Lolita except shota (and not an old guy, maybe like a teenager or something)
Lolita except incest
Infinite Jest except 90% less autism
In Search of Lost Time except modern and more gay (and less autism)
Pale Fire except all about Oleg and young Kinbote (which is just the first one)
>>
Indian slums cyberpunk with castes, sacred mechacows and shit
>>
>>9712644
kek
george plz go
>>
>>9712628
i'd read this
>>
Temporarily taking over this thread:

What are some good books on fashion as an art form? Beginning to really appreciate it
>>
>>9712699
Lolita except about anything would work well. I'm pretty pissed Nabokov took the idea of going incredibly in-depth about a person's love for something/one that's very socially unacceptable.

also
>Lolita except incest
>Ada by Nabokov is already that
Get your shit together son

Also

>In Search of Lost Time except modern and more gay (and less autism)
>Has never heard of Knausgaard's My Struggle
>>
>>9711852
grendelbut from the humans pov
>>
>>9712750
I've heard of him anon, I hate the Knausgaard Proust comparison. I can't stand his writing, he has none of Proust's qualities besides his work being long and personal. His writing is like my girlfriend texting me about her day, Proust has the writing of a distinguished author with, from time to time, angelic prose style.

But thanks for the Ada rec, it's been on my list for some time.
>>
>>9712424
Why do you like the fat womens?
>>
>>9711852
A book with a hollow inside for me to shit into.
>>
>>9712749
Don't ever post in my thread again.
>>
>>9712628
I will pay for one of the daily life of Drake Bell at Disneyland.
>>
>>9712749
>Temporarily taking over this thread:
No, you're not.
>>
>>9712749
fashion is for unironic faggots and histrionic pseudointellectuals
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.