[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>move to new city >only bring war and peace, brothers Karamazov,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: d501.png (152KB, 600x503px) Image search: [Google]
d501.png
152KB, 600x503px
>move to new city
>only bring war and peace, brothers Karamazov, moby dick, manufacturing consent, origin of species and the republic
>realise I'm a pseud fraud because I only picked important books, not ones likely to be enjoyable
>order ringworld, flow my tears, lots of light, and history of western philosophy from Amazon
>realise the pseuds will insult me for reading recent books and not having read the important ones
>realise I'm just like the "I just LUV books" crowd
>cancel my orders

Damn, I hate literary / book culture. Why can't I be left in peace without coming in to contact with pseuds who pretend the Greeks were gods or 6/10 women using books as beta orbiter attractors, or anyone who doesn't treat books as disposable entertainment.
>>
>>9710667
If you care about what others think and let that affect what you read then you're hopeless
>>
>>9710667
>Flow my tears.
Nice.
>>
>>9710667
War and peace and brothers K are genuinely enjoyable reads
>>
Hide your books in a closet. Tell people you don't read. Harbor secret feelings of superiority without having to substantiate them to anyone.
>>
>>9710667
Imagine being this self-conscious about what you read in your spare time
>>
>>9710667
What is going to happen? Someone will walk into your house and disregard you for the books you own? I don't think people would even care if you owned Mein Kampf, because there are so many justifiable reasons for owning the book besides "you're a nazi lol".
Reading X does not make you Y. Seriously grow up.
>>
>>9710667
What? They are good books dude. I also have few, but good books. My list is:
War and Peace
Moby Dick
Shakespeare complete works
Bible KJV
and a few other books.
>>9710700
Unironically this. There is nothing more thrilling than having a girl who reads ya lecture you on the importance of reading.
>>
>>9710667
How did you even become this autistic?
>>
>>9710667
>not enjoying the classics
Yeah, you're pretty much just like the 'I LUV BOOKS' crowd.
>>
>>9710667
>basing your actions on other people's opinion
this is why people think you're boring
>>
>>9710761
Yeah, you're pretty much a cuck
>>
>>9710766
Good one
>>
>>9710667
motherfucker just pick up books you're interested in

not everyone will like the same shit but you're bound to bond over a love of one book or another

holy shit this is motherfuckin kindergartner level bullshit, we don't all like the same shit, what a fucking revelation, how about suck a dick
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.