[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paper Books >Heavy >Huge >Impossible to back up >Highlighting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Paper Books
>Heavy
>Huge
>Impossible to back up
>Highlighting or handwriting notes ruin it
>Can't change text size/font
>Harder handling (can't read comfortably laying on your side in bed).
>>
>>9710447
>gets shitty editions with bad typography
>doesn't know the value of a good notebook because can't write properly by hand or take accurate notes
>unable to give the works and the author the respect they deserve

tl;dr: a shitty unappreciative reader who truly deserves a kindle for christmas.
>>
>>9710447
I can't be bothered to get a kindle.
>>
>>9710447
Doesn't the left half of the picture depress you? It's all so empty and cold.
>>
>>9710447
>Harder handling (can't read comfortably laying on your side in bed).
>Heavy
>Huge
>Impossible to back up
That sounds more like you are a little bitch, desu
>>
Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I like the feel of holding a book and its smell.
>>
>>9710482

The DRM of the Kindle makes it an instrument of Neo-Liberal totalitarianism, which is the worst kind of totalitarianism.
>>
I think that saying instrument of Neo-Liberal totalitarianism is very extreme, simply is a great idea, I think so, because like you have said is very confortably. For me it's better use a paper book but I have a Kindle and is very very useful and small and I can change the words size . Summarizing I like kindle especially to move in train and for its small weight.
>>
>>9711148
just go with airplane mode and pirate all books duh
>>
>>9710447
Books in the home, kindle on the go. It's this simple.
>>
>>9711742

more like "books in the home so I can impress the bookworm and ultimately pound her"
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.